©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

3rd cycle

peerry

Sep 11, 2012
Hi fellas, I'm a new guy here. help me please with this beauty

npp 400mg weekly x8
tren a 400mg weekly x8
test e 250mg weekly x12

I'm thinking to run test 4 weeks past npp and tren a.
Also I am running some caber. I need some help with the dose of caber and also for how long should I run it for?

anton88

Apr 27, 2011

npp 400mg weekly x8
tren a 400mg weekly x8
test e 250mg weekly x12

Also I am running some caber. I need some help with the dose of caber and also for how long should I run it for?

imo cycle look ok , but whats your goals and stats man?

also, how does your pct looks like?

peerry

Sep 11, 2012

done 3 cycles in the past .i am going to do a simple test e cycle first then do the cycle i mentioned above.got some letrozole ,hcg and nolvadex for my post cycle.

gavin

May 6, 2011
done 3 cycles in the past .i am going to do a simple test e cycle first then do the cycle i mentioned above.got some letrozole ,hcg and nolvadex for my post cycle.

height ?
weight ?
BF% ?
training ?

peerry

Sep 11, 2012
so,I should get my diet in orden then i am going to a simple test e cycle. and then if every thing is ok I would like to do the above cycle next npp,tren acetate and test enanthate

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

npp 400mg weekly x8
tren a 400mg weekly x8
test e 250mg weekly x12

I probably wouldnt use the TREN with the NPP.

rmx08

Apr 22, 2011
so,I should get my diet in orden then i am going to a simple test e cycle. and then if every thing is ok I would like to do the above cycle next npp,tren acetate and test enanthate

:) take it one step at a time

1toX

Apr 22, 2011

bingo

Collinb

Sep 29, 2012
as a rule of thumb whatever dosage of tren I use,double the test.

Alot of people prefer the opposite, with tren higher than test as they feel the side effects are greatly reduced this way, less bloat from test, and you let tren work its magic

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012

Really?:confused: 400mgs of npp and 400mgs of tren a week? Drop the npp, you won't feel any of that with the 400mgs of tren in your system.

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
Alot of people prefer the opposite, with tren higher than test as they feel the side effects are greatly reduced this way, less bloat from test, and you let tren work its magic

:yeahthat: And with less test and estrogen in your body there's a lot less chance of prolactin gyno from tren with lower estrogen levels.

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
I know rule of thumb is your test should always be higher. But this is def not the case with tren! You should pin tren ed and have your test around 100-250 a week IMO. This will help you keep sides down and if side still come up tren is a short ester and can be controlled if you are pinning ed.