©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Mixing injections with supplements?

killerb

Nov 1, 2004
Hey everyone, Kille B here. Just a quick update on my cycle. All is going great and close to finishing up. Gained close to 25lbs, and 35-40% on the weights. I have a question,I have a friend who I work out with alot, and he is on his 3rd cycle. He injects, but in between injections he will mix 1 cc.test enth. 250 mg. in his supplement drink. I asked if it was ok to do this, because I havent heard of anyone else doing it. wondering if anyone else has either.
Thanks bros.

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
I dont think it will make him sick but correct me if I am wrong the test in an injectable state will not make it through the digestive process , I think it would be a waste of gear.I do belive their are oral versions of test availible.

here is some stuff I found on the oral versions.

"While oral tablets may be easy to use, they are not natural, physiologic or healthy. Oral testosterone may dramatically raise the testosterone level, only to have it drop a few hours later. The major drawback to oral testosterone is the "first pass effect." This means that the oral testosterone is absorbed and sent directly to the liver. In the liver, the testosterone effects many enzyme systems and raise the potential for liver dysfunction and even tumors. Most of the oral testosterone is deactivated by liver cells. Oral testosterone raises 'bad' cholesterol and lowers 'good.' It is banned in all modern countries except Canada and the United States. However, much research and development is going on at this time."

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
Test enth is in no way a C-17, therefor is not able to be synthesized by the liver.

That guy is wasting juice!! Tell him to give it to you instead!

W

wolfyEVH

maybe like 3% of what he eats will be absorbed....via lymphatic system.......just a waste of gear.....that is just retarded......it you could drink it, no one would be injecting it

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
[maybe like 3% of what he eats will be absorbed....via lymphatic system.......just a waste of gear.....that is just retarded......it you could drink it, no one would be injecting it]

True, and the retarded part is just even funnier.

killerb

Nov 1, 2004
I kind of figured it was a waste, but wasnt sure.My bro I think is having a problem with the juice. He has been going for over 9 months , no break or PCT. I think I have him convienced to cycle down and start some sort of PCT.Thanks for the input,We have been friends since kids and I am just looking out for his best intrest.

W

wolfyEVH

killerb said:
I kind of figured it was a waste, but wasnt sure.My bro I think is having a problem with the juice. He has been going for over 9 months , no break or PCT. I think I have him convienced to cycle down and start some sort of PCT.Thanks for the input,We have been friends since kids and I am just looking out for his best intrest.

9 months?!?!.......jesus bro........if he has been doing the same doses throughout the whole cycle, he's really not gonna gain anymore mass. how old is this guy and how many cycles has he done before??? 9 months straight is not good......he's definitely gonna need some HCG and a ton of clomid....thats gonna be very hard to come back.....what is his cycle again?

killerb

Nov 1, 2004
Yea 9 months, test and deca, about 900mg/wk. what would be the best to come off with. His source is not around, so I am going to get him what he needs. He is 29,6-4, 245lbs. Give me some options, and I will pass it on.Thanks

W

wolfyEVH

killerb said:
Yea 9 months, test and deca, about 900mg/wk. what would be the best to come off with. His source is not around, so I am going to get him what he needs. He is 29,6-4, 245lbs. Give me some options, and I will pass it on.Thanks

he's definitely gonna need some HCG soon to shock his balls.......those fuckers prolly look like raisins by now......as for the amount of HCG, tee or pincrusher would know....i dont use HCG.......he should get on that shit quickly IMO......after the HCG he can start his PCT (few weeks after his last shot) with some nolvadex and clomid.......I would personally never run a cycle longer than 4 months......he better stay off the juice for about a year after he quits.......give his body time to get back to normal...when and if it ever does.......