©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hellfire or progressive labs

Boston George

May 21, 2004
I am looking for somebody who has used both hellfire and progressive labs to tell me which one has better quality products???
I have heard good feedback on both but if there's anybody who has used both and could tell me which lab they thought was better and why would be cool!!!
-BG-

W

wolfyEVH

hell fire, from what i know, only has DNP, T3, and liquid orals........he is one of the best in the business and has quality products, not to mention great ta and communication.......

as for progressive, MANY people feel they are the the best UG there is......quality products, not to mention quality labeling........

P

pincrusher

i have not used progressive yet but have used hellfire labs stuff. i know the hellfire worked great for me and was every bit of what the claims about it were. have heard many good things about progressive labs though so you will not go wrong ordering from either one. :)

W

wolfyEVH

Large1 said:
-Boston George
I have never heard of them either. Are they a board supporter. How would somebody find them. Where would they go? Please point me in the right direction.

no board supporter.....and for future reference, dont be asking for sources out in the open like this.......you're just asking for scammers to message you saying that they can hook you up, when they really just want to take your cash.

Large1

May 3, 2005
Sorry
New here....Won't happen again. I was looking around and just found out about the membership.(Answered my own question)

Large1

saintjames

Mar 4, 2005
i'm taking progressive eq and also there prop its pretty good w fina and next i'm taking there tren blend w primo and winny no complaints here