©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Disappointed !

bigggghyi

Aug 29, 2012
I will finish my cycle ( Masteron and Tren ) and I have the worst results. I'm so fucking disappointed , I have gain NOTHING, just have a small improvement in definition and lots of acne . I definitely need some suggestions for a alternative to this cycle. Trying to avoid test beacuse I retain water easily. Any advices will be very appreciate ! The depression is knock-knock at my door !

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I will finish my cycle ( Masteron and Tren ) and I have the worst results. I'm so fucking disappointed , I have gain NOTHING, just have a small improvement in definition and lots of acne . I definitely need some suggestions for a alternative to this cycle. Trying to avoid test beacuse I retain water easily. Any advices will be very appreciate ! The depression is knock-knock at my door !

It could be from bad diet,,training,,or both. Not adding testosterone is a bad idea IMO with this combination.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
It could be from bad diet,,training,,or both. Not adding testosterone is a bad idea IMO with this combination.

Agreed...What did you expect the results to be from running those?!

ohpack

May 4, 2011

eat more and run something other than masteron...

IMzual

Jan 19, 2012

Avoiding test is not a good idea..have you tried running test? Have you tried it with an AI?

xan

Nov 24, 2011

If your looking to gain you'll need to have your diet in place before you start taking aas..then as you gain you'll need to eat a little more in order to grow..

bryan

Dec 20, 2009
If your looking to gain you'll need to have your diet in place before you start taking aas..then as you gain you'll need to eat a little more in order to grow..

Agree,food and protein are always the key when using aas you NEED extra calories to grow muscle

magnum

Sep 22, 2012
Think about diet and test.
maybe Sustanon (manufac. - Organon)?

Last edited by a moderator:

The Greek

Jan 14, 2012

sorry to hear about your experience

jswole

Aug 29, 2011
Check your diet, and really re think using test. Taking an ai with it will reduce water retention. I retain water too but with.5 arimidex eod it knocks it in half. Mast and tRen alone unless you're under 10%bf won't show massive improvement.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
Test prop-50mgs eod
masteron-100mgs eod
tren 100mgs eod or 50mgs ed

Diet....training....rest.....then the gear!
diet is def most important!!
U wnt get massive from this cycle....but if done right..quality lean vascular muscle!

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Like my buddy Xcel always said: 60% Nutrition - 25% Workout - 10% Rest - 5% Supplementation

You get that down to a science and you will see major changes!!

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
neither one of those drugs will put any real size on you.

Dude, did you actually just say that tren will not put any real size on you? Are you out of your freaking mind?:confused: Tren is better at nutrient partitioning and feed efficiency than any other steroid. Read about the roids before you comment on them.

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012

What is the big freakin deal about holding some water while on cycle with test? It's part of the game. Really, who cares? Its not that much and it's for a short period of time. I also see that you didn't even know whaf an AI was either. There's no way you should've done tren without knowing basic info like that. Oh and you could've ran like 150mgs a week of test and would have virtually no bloat at all. Research people!!:banghead: