©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Injectable b12 preworkout, Anyone try it?

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
We all know the benefits of b12, but has anyone used it specifically for preworkout. Since I cant take stims, I was doing research for alternatives. I found b12 can be great preworkout so tonight I used 2000mcg of syntheamin. I was impressed. Good clean energy, minor rep increase on most lifts, noticeable shorter recovery time in between sets. Never really felt gassed. I log all lifts through jefit so I know all my lifts as well as time in between sets and something was different. I will be giving it a try again tomorrow to rule out placebo. Pretty sure I will be getting the buy 2 get one free offer. Anyone else try this for preworkout?

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
Good idea, Magnus. I've got some synthelamin around here. Think I'll try it out tomorrow.

jacked391

AnaSCI VET
Oct 18, 2012
Yeah magnus very interesting. I do b12 but not pre/wo. Do notice boost day of inj. But that bout it.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Good idea, Magnus. I've got some synthelamin around here. Think I'll try it oto tomorrow.

Let me know how it works for you. I likea little boost but can't sleep if I use them. Going to give it a try again tonight and see how it goes. Sure helped on legs and back, we will see with chest and shoulders! .

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Exercise with Vitamin B12
A good workout depletes energy, water and minerals. You begin to replenish these within 15 minutes by eating simple carbohydrates such as fruit or juice. But vitamins work over a longer time. If you take vitamin B12 before or after your workout, you will not notice the benefits immediately. According to the Linus Pauling Institute, two enzymes use B12 for function. One of them—methionine synthase—is important in keeping DNA and RNA from promoting cancer. The other enzyme plays a critical role in exercise by producing energy from fats and proteins. This enzyme also assists in the synthesis of hemoglobin, which carries oxygen in red blood cells. These processes take several hours to days to transpire. So over the long term adequate B12 is important to your workout. That is the function of vitamin B12?

Forming red blood cells

Perhaps the most well-known function of B12 involves its role in the development of red blood cells. As red blood cells mature, they require information provided by molecules of DNA. (DNA, or deoxyribose nucleic acid, is the substance in the nucleus of our cells which contains genetic information.) Without B12, synthesis of DNA becomes defective, and so does the information needed for red blood cell formation. The cells become oversized and poorly shaped, and begin to function ineffectively, a condition called pernicious anemia. More often than not, pernicious anemia isn't caused by a lack of B12 itself, but by a lack of intrinsic factor -- the stomach-made protein required for the absorption of B12.

Developing nerve cells

A second major function of B12, less clearly understood than the first, involves its participation in the development of nerve cells. A coating which encloses the nerves -- called the myelin sheath -- forms less successfully whenever B12 is deficient. Although the vitamin plays an indirect role in this process, supplementation of B12 has been shown to be effective in relieving pain and other symptoms in a variety of nervous system disorders.

Other roles for vitamin B12

Protein -- the component of food required for growth and repair of cells -- depends upon B12 for proper cycling through the body. Many of protein's key components, called amino acids, become unavailable for use in the absence of B12. Since one of the steps in carbohydrate and fat processing requires B12 for its completion, insufficiency of the vitamin can also affect the movement of carbohydrates and fats through the body.

Last edited:

Boomboom

Oct 27, 2013
I mix B12 into every injection with short esters. With long esters 3 times a week. I use the vet grade stuff that is b12, b6 ect. Mostly cuz it is really cheap.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I have some of that too but the highest concentration I could find is 100mcg/ml. That's 20ml compared to the 1ml synthelamin. What concentration do you have?

Boomboom

Oct 27, 2013
1000mcg/ml in a 100ml bottle. It is 1000mcg combination b vitamins in 100ml bottle. Here is the make up:

Vitamin B-Complex Injectable Ingredients (per mL): Thiamine hydrochloride (B1) 12.5 mg, riboflavin (B2) (as riboflavin 5' phosphate sodium) 2 mg, niacinamide (B3) 12.5 mg, d-Panthenol (B5) 5 mg, pyridoxine hydrochloride (B6) 5 mg, cyanocobalamin (B12) 5 mcg, citric acid 0.5% w/v, benzyl alcohol (preservative) 1.5% v/v

Last edited by a moderator:

sage74

Dec 1, 2013
1000mcg/ml in a 100ml bottle. It is 1000mcg combination b vitamins in 100ml bottle. Here is the make up:

Vitamin B-Complex Injectable Ingredients (per mL): Thiamine hydrochloride (B1) 12.5 mg, riboflavin (B2) (as riboflavin 5' phosphate sodium) 2 mg, niacinamide (B3) 12.5 mg, d-Panthenol (B5) 5 mg, pyridoxine hydrochloride (B6) 5 mg, cyanocobalamin (B12) 5 mcg, citric acid 0.5% w/v, benzyl alcohol (preservative) 1.5% v/v

My horses love durvet.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
2000mcg and slin combo.. and sythetek is better $ for $ than a pet grade .I was out ..till now..
Read labels carefully. Many vet grade products have blood thinners and other nasty shit u don't want to inject..

Sage you forgot caution on bottle..
Anaphylactogenesis to Thiamine over 50mg..

1-2 ml per 100lbs.. so 4 ml if u weigh 200lbs..50mg of Thiamine then. Wow..

Last edited:

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Good point iron, always looking out! Tried it again yesterday morning. Trained chest, shoulders, and bis. Now I am certainly not one to train in the am but lifts and energy were still great. I am really liking this as I have never been one to have great muscular endurance. I am low volume/high frequency guy and it's working well but am tempted to try some volume training. Jut don't want to stop. Going to stick it out for a couple more months to better assess and would also like to add in some preworkout melatonin. If all goes well, maybe closer I will give volume training a run. Going to train legs tonight again and see how it goes. Pretty excited and will post on it later. Squats will be the true test!

jacked391

AnaSCI VET
Oct 18, 2012
Mags hit a ml of b12 before wo. Def felt a bit more boost. Like u said time will tell.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Isn't the Synthelamin a really long estered B12 for slow time release? I thought it would take a few days to really feel the effects of it.

jacked391

AnaSCI VET
Oct 18, 2012
I'm straight b12 sully no blend 1000mcg/ml bro. Been doing mornings an does give boost. Tonight was first pre wo boot

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
But, someone did say they were using Synthelamin right? Isn't that sorta like using Test C before a workout and thinking it's giving u a boost?

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
2000mcg and slin combo.. and sythetek is better $ for $ than a pet grade .I was out ..till now..
Read labels carefully. Many vet grade products have blood thinners and other nasty shit u don't want to inject..

Sage you forgot caution on bottle..
Anaphylactogenesis to Thiamine over 50mg..

1-2 ml per 100lbs.. so 4 ml if u weigh 200lbs..50mg of Thiamine then. Wow..

Shit IB good lookin out brother Ive been using the vet grade stuff because of ease of access to it didnt realize it had blood thinners in it reeeeally appreciate the heads up man.