©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Eca-e

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
I've noticed that most of the fat loss products that are sold are mainly just Guarana(caffeine) and white willow bark(asprin). Just wondering how effective the old ECA stack is without the E part.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Little Man said:
3 time a day for a girl too?
Same dose for male or female. However, 2 times a day can be quite effective. Three times a day can cause sleep problems. If you want to run it three times a day, make sure your last does is at least 6 hours before bed.
Don't under any circumstnces increase the dose. ECA's are quite safe at the recommended dose. The people who have had problems are the ones who want to burn fat faster by taking twice as much. It doesn't work like that.

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
DragonRider said:
I would recommend baby asprin not the full size tabs. Asprin can be rough on your stomach lining and can thin your blood enough to cause bleeding problems.
DR, if only you spoke up sooner. I just spent the last 9 hours on the toilet shitting blood because all that asprin must have gave me an ulcer

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
steve0085 said:
DR, if only you spoke up sooner. I just spent the last 9 hours on the toilet shitting blood because all that asprin must have gave me an ulcer

:eek: seriously?

im looking into ordering some of the old stacker2 with ephedra.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
mr.nitrofish said:
:eek: seriously?

im looking into ordering some of the old stacker2 with ephedra.
Most of those stacks used white willow bark for the asprin. It does not have the same problems as regular asprin.
Regular asprin for home made ECA stacks should be limited.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
I found ECA to be more effective than Clen. I have about 100 tabs of ECA left otherwise I run straight ephedra (25mg) 3x a day and get good results there too.