©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First cycle, ok?

speedo

Nov 5, 2005
A cusin of mine recomended a cylce that he has done twice and I want to make sure it's ok.
2ml STANOZOLOL
1ml super test 250 (tornel)
once weekly, 12 weeks. Do I need to be injecting more frequently?

I started wednesday, before I researched :wallbash:, also still pretty sore from the injection (glute).

22, 6'1" 185lbs

Last edited:

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
That is too low. I am assuming the stanzolol is 50mg/ml. You should use at least 500mg test per week and 50mg stanzolol every other day. I dont think you will notice anything with 250mg test and 100mg stanzolol per week, other than sore injection sites.

500mg test per week
50mg stanzolol eod

Good luck. Get some nolva also for PCT.

speedo

Nov 5, 2005
KILLA said:
That is too low. I am assuming the stanzolol is 50mg/ml. You should use at least 500mg test per week and 50mg stanzolol every other day. I dont think you will notice anything with 250mg test and 100mg stanzolol per week, other than sore injection sites.

500mg test per week
50mg stanzolol eod

Good luck. Get some nolva also for PCT.

It is 50mg/ml, so I will need 1ml eod, but how much of this test 250 should I be using? I have read that it isn't that great of a poduct, but how much (in ml) do i need to be taking weekly to support the stanzolol? I have this stuff, so i might as well use it...
thanks for the help

Last edited:
P

pincrusher

before we get any farther here, how about some stats on yourself and also what you want to accomplish with your cycle?
it is hard to give cycle advice without knowing anything about the person doing the asking.
what is your lifting experience, age, weight, bodyfat content, height, etc.
the more you can tell us about yourself the better the advice we can give :)

speedo

Nov 5, 2005
pincrusher said:
before we get any farther here, how about some stats on yourself and also what you want to accomplish with your cycle?
it is hard to give cycle advice without knowing anything about the person doing the asking.
what is your lifting experience, age, weight, bodyfat content, height, etc.
the more you can tell us about yourself the better the advice we can give :)

21, 6', 200lbs and 13% bodyfat, and I would like to gain another 10lbs. I have been lifting lightly(and swimming competatively) for 10 years, but have only been lifting heavily for around 6 months. Max bench is 210lbs at 12 reps(105lb barbells); I can't seem to gain weight/muscle if I let my reps dip below 10.

P

pincrusher

speedo said:
21, 6', 200lbs and 13% bodyfat, and I would like to gain another 10lbs. I have been lifting lightly(and swimming competatively) for 10 years, but have only been lifting heavily for around 6 months. Max bench is 210lbs at 12 reps(105lb barbells); I can't seem to gain weight/muscle if I let my reps dip below 10.
at 21 years old you are still a little young to really need steroids to gain muscle. although you say you are not gaining it is more than likely your lack of proper nutritional need for bodybuilding than it is the need for steroids.
what i would rather see you do is focus your questions on your diet, training, sleep needs, etc, and not on what gear you need to use.
since you have been competitively swimming for 10 years, it is safe to assume you have a high metabolism so some things will need to be different for you compared to others. first and formost you will need to learn just how much food you need to consume and what schedule you need to the food consumption.
to gain weight while lifting or doing anything competitive where you burn many more calories than the average person, you need to consume a very large amount of food more than you may realize. the typical amount is about 20x bodyweight in calories per day and 2x bodyweight in protein.
it is also sometimes required to take steps to slow down your metabolism before you can gain any significant amount of weight. this may include reducing the amount of meals from the typical 6-8 down to 3-4. all these things need to be thought out and perfected before you will see gains even if using steroids. without having your nutritional needs met, any gains made while juicing will tend to leave once you stop taking juice...

Testosperone

Oct 4, 2005
bump good post pin. yeah get ur nutrition right. and diet, food is the best anabolic u can get. good luck though bro.,

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
Bump Pin, but from my calculations Speedo has been on this first cycle now for a month, am I right on this? If so, did you stick with your original plans or modify them as per earlier suggestions?

Just trying to get a handle on this one.
and what the fuck were you posting at 5:04 in the am? Proper rest is a huge part of the equation....LOL

Nitrateman

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
speedo said:

Your competitive swimming is keeping you from gaining mass. If you want to be a competitive swimmer though, I suggest staying lean and strong. I swam competitively for a good part of my life. When I lifted to bulk up, my swimming suffered greatly. When I lifted to gain strength and keep my bulk down, I set records. You stated you have only been lifting heavy for 6 months. Building bulk while competitively swimming takes more than 6 months.

W

wolfyEVH

speedo said:

these guys laid it out perfectly for you........not to mention the fact you only way 10 more pounds......with hard work and dedication, that can easily be acheived....try not to look at steroids as an easy way out....because they are not.

Macstanton

Nov 21, 2005
Steroids are actually the hard way out if you ask me. I mean, yeah, you see some serious gains with proper nutrition and a good routine, but it's such a hassle and expensive as hell. I'm just a youngun, but a very very experienced user and I kinda regret starting so early. Try a different diet, high calorie intake if you're trying to put on mass and try making a new routine......just some thoughts