©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

drug test

Quentin

Aug 11, 2004
i need some info. im on a dianabol, deca and a test e stack and i wonder if you guys know if these will show up in a urinalysis or if it is tested for in a basic drug test? do these just show up as an increased level of testosterone or does blood work have to be done for steroids. i have used detox to pass tests with pot in my system, will this work for roids? thanks in advance

gibsonlpsd

Aug 23, 2004
it depends on if you are an athlete or not. if it is for a job then 99.99% of the time they do not check for steroids. to do a basic steroid drug test, it cost about $300, whereas to test for other drugs such as cocaine and what not, it only cost about $5. to simply put it, you aren't worth enough to the company for them to spend that much money on drug testing, and that goes for all employees. now, if you are an athlete, then it is a totally different story. if you are an athlete and they are giving you a drug test for whichever sport you play, then more than likely, they are looking for steroids. so like i said, it all depends on what the drug test is for. good luck either way bro.

M

MYRICK

Well I Failed My Last Piss Test For The Military. Shit Sucks