©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Why should steroids be Decriminalized ?

norbit09

AnaSCI VET
Jul 14, 2012
Seattle
Hey guys lets say I have the power to decriminalize anabolics. I would like to hear your reasons for a change in the law..

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
There's no need for it to be a schedule III. It's not physically addictive. Some end up psychologically depending on them, but each and every one that uses, if needed, can shut it off and go without. An addiction to opiates can consume someone's life. Leading to both criminal activity to support the habit and physically debilitating them.

frizzlefry

Jan 8, 2013
It is not a mind altering substance, and it poses no reasonable threat to the public.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
So you think the reasons posted above would get anabolics decriminalized ?

Any other feed back..

No there is no arguement that anyone could do to have AAS made legal within the US, whether backed by expert physicians in the subject or scientifically proven studies...AAS is a major cash crop within the US, not only can they seize the product which will bring in the DEA and FDA more funding, but they can also seize your house, vehicles, bank accounts, etc to place on the auction block which will generate more revenue into their departments...Not even mentioning the fact that they will try to place you in a situation which will force you to roll on the next guy continuing their glory.....

The higher up the controlled substance act they classify AAS, and the more the media protrays them to be 'death drugs', the more the cattle that we call society will back having billions of tax payer's dollars spent on continuing this war on the chemically enhanced.....

This country has breeded the perfect generation...The 'entitlement' generation is exactly what the government needs to be able to control your every thought and move...Breed a fat, lazy society that does not think for themselves and only believes what the media and facebook tells them...Just sitting on the couch eating their ice cream, watching the Biggest Loser and you have the cattle herded into the pasture, and they don't even know it!

Like I always say, you can walk into any grocery store with $100 and try buying healthy food and you may walk out with 2 small bags...Walk into that same grocery store with that same $100 and you are walking out with 2 carriages of junk food!! Our 'chosen' leaders know exactly what they are doing.....

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
I don't have a problem with them being prescription only, as they've always been. There's just no justification or reason to schedule them as they have. The reason it was done was because the athletes getting caught were on a national (MLB - NFL) or international scale (Olympics).

norbit09

AnaSCI VET
Jul 14, 2012
Seattle
Bingo k1..

no there is no arguement that anyone could do to have aas made legal within the us, whether backed by expert physicians in the subject or scientifically proven studies...aas is a major cash crop within the us, not only can they seize the product which will bring in the dea and fda more funding, but they can also seize your house, vehicles, bank accounts, etc to place on the auction block which will generate more revenue into their departments...not even mentioning the fact that they will try to place you in a situation which will force you to roll on the next guy continuing their glory.....

The higher up the controlled substance act they classify aas, and the more the media protrays them to be 'death drugs', the more the cattle that we call society will back having billions of tax payer's dollars spent on continuing this war on the chemically enhanced.....

This country has breeded the perfect generation...the 'entitlement' generation is exactly what the government needs to be able to control your every thought and move...breed a fat, lazy society that does not think for themselves and only believes what the media and facebook tells them...just sitting on the couch eating their ice cream, watching the biggest loser and you have the cattle herded into the pasture, and they don't even know it!

Like i always say, you can walk into any grocery store with $100 and try buying healthy food and you may walk out with 2 small bags...walk into that same grocery store with that same $100 and you are walking out with 2 carriages of junk food!! Our 'chosen' leaders know exactly what they are doing.....

Thunder46

AnaSCI VET
Dec 14, 2012
Shadow lands
I think because unlike alcohol or cigeretts which have been proven to be bad for your health, steroids can be benefical to your health and well being if not abused

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
They should not be a controlled substance as hard narcotics. Just goofy that they are. Some of you know I live in the "hood". Never have I seen any crime committed anywhere to fund aas use. Please don't split hairs -yes I know
that statement is not 100% correct with current laws/regulation.
My point being the vast majority of aas users are productive good folks that
want to further themselves. Don't know even one kid in the city here or elsewhere killed or harmed by someones attempt to obtain aas.
BUT it is comforting to know if you pay a surgeon a big fat fee you can have yourself cut up rearranged blah bla blah as long as the money is available.
Look at alcohol and cigs two KNOWN killers and family destroyers.
Don't need permission for that do we? The wave started in cali in the late 80's
when an already rich guy in the magazine and supplement biz pushed his legislator pal into getting the ball rolling.
Well looks like a huge market for steroid "replacements" was created.
Remember those? Can't believe the audacity of people preoccupied with
running other peoples lives. Why can a women (or man ) have shit injected into
their body that have absolutley no way to be metabolized and cleared from the body - as long as you have a big bulging purse or wallet!!!?
Have to stop now as I could rant on this for a very long time.
Thanks, T

thebull2012

Feb 3, 2013
Out there
I think they should be legal because they positive benefits of their usage far out weigh the negative side effects. Its just something else our government can use to control us. Steroids affects he user, no one around him/her. Meanwhile I have to choke on stinking cigarettes (sorry if you guys/girls smoke) when someone lights up in the same room and that negatively affects everyone around them. Same while alcohol. All these drunk driving accidents and still its legal. How many head on crashes have you ever witnessed because someone just had a cc of deca? Instead of punishing all of us, they should treat it as cigs and alcohol. 18 or 21 and up can have it. My opinion, I think sh*t from McDonalds and pizza, icecream all that sugar is worse than steroids. Junk food is killing more people via diseases than steroids. Steroids works, it helps the sick, people with diseases. Take a healthy person and give them steroids and they feel better about themselves both physically and mentally. The media would have one believe that if you touched a bottle of roids then your kidneys and liver will instantaneously fall out of your body in a rotten state.

Sorry for the rant, I just have a real issue with our government. Steroids is just a small part of it. My fiancé and I have considered moving out of state because its gotten so bad and will continue to get worse.

Last edited:

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Aside from my political stance on the legal status of AAS's

The reality is each and everyone of us is "our government" to see the government as some separate and distinguishable entity separate from ourselves is a fallacy.

This idea of separation is in fact one of the greatest causes if not thee greatest reason for our lack of legit representation in the ranks of government. Demand and fight intrepidly for your ability to exercise your rights and it will happen. If you resign yourself as victim of "your government" then in fact that's what you become.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
Girls use female hormones for recreational use...birth control..regulating periods....menopause......y cant men?

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
Also....it doesnt impair ones judgement...except regards to woman.....lol.

But....

I think i government doesnt want citizens to be bigger n stronger than them.
Meaning cops...C.Os...etc.

Dano1054

Oct 13, 2012
I live in Southern California
It is my belief that steroids should be leaglized and controlled. When the governement criminalizes a substance, the black market seizes the opportunity. Some of these black market entrepeneurs utilize substandard hygienic conditions, producing steroids from hormones of unknown qulaity, with no supervision, no sterile handling, utilizing substandard storage. The fact remains that millions of people, mostly young, use steriods anyway for self improvement and the medical community is well aware of this. The sad reality is that these individuals, espeically the young, are denied the chance to use anabolics under medical supervision.

norbit09

AnaSCI VET
Jul 14, 2012
Seattle
FYI at the hearings before congress.

FDA, the DEA and the National Institute on Drug Abuse — recommended against the proposed amendment to the law. Even the American Medical Association repeatedly and vehemently opposed it, maintaining that abuse of these hormones does not lead to the physical or psychological dependence required for scheduling under the Controlled Substances Act.

Thanks to Rick Collins for info from

http://www.anasci.org/vB/rick-collins-articles-interviews/29610-anabolic-steroid-control-act.html