©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Doctor Perscribing A.S.

billyc

Apr 4, 2004
My friend called me up today and said that he knows a doctor that will perscribe him any a.S. he wants....I told him it sounded like a scam and could be a sting operation. He said that his friends go to it and nothing like that has happened to them. What do you think about this......

W

wolfyEVH

does he know this doctor????? is he friends with him or something??? I wouldnt trust it.....and why do it anyways when there are domestic suppliers???

P

pincrusher

billyc said:
My friend called me up today and said that he knows a doctor that will perscribe him any a.S. he wants....I told him it sounded like a scam and could be a sting operation. He said that his friends go to it and nothing like that has happened to them. What do you think about this......
it would be impossible for him to prescribe any aas he wants because only certain ones are legal and approved by the fda for use in the usa.
test cyp. oxymethelone, oxandrolone, winstrol depot, test suspension, hgh, deca durabolin, and maybe a few others im missing. i would stay away from that doc because if he gets busted and there is a very high likelyhood of it happening with the way the feds are going after steroid suppliers domestically, you might be in a world of trouble if caught.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Good advice....i'd just go with another source. He might be legit since your friends go through him...but i wouldn't chance it.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
pincrusher said:
it would be impossible for him to prescribe any aas he wants because only certain ones are legal and approved by the fda for use in the usa.
test cyp. oxymethelone, oxandrolone, winstrol depot, test suspension, hgh, deca durabolin, and maybe a few others im missing.

This is true. it has to have a medically approved purpose before a doctor can prescibe it.
Is this doctor in the US or overseas?

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
yea i dont think any doc in the right mind, would risk his license for something like that, it would be more understandable if he was like a relative, or close friend and was doing this for you, but thats not the case..

billyc

Apr 4, 2004
Fuck I wouldn't do it.....my friend thinks its awesome....He knows the guy...I think he was talking about getting dbol and test...I just can't believe that a doc would just come out and say it to his patients...He said you have to get referred by a known patient.

W

wolfyEVH

billyc said:
Fuck I wouldn't do it.....my friend thinks its awesome....He knows the guy...I think he was talking about getting dbol and test...I just can't believe that a doc would just come out and say it to his patients...He said you have to get referred by a known patient.

i didnt think you could get dbol from a doctor here in the states

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
wolfyEVH said:
i didnt think you could get dbol from a doctor here in the states

You cant get Dbol legally in the states. There is doctors in Florida that will prescribe AAS to patients, but it is extremely expensive. They advertise in most major muscle magazines. They will send a nurse to your home, test your blood, and prescribe AAS to you if you meet the criteria.

boombaby

Dec 23, 2004
secter 7b zone 103
doctors

I had a legal script because of my injury in 2002 and no pharmacy would order it in.My doctor I have now knows I'm using it and cant beleive my progress.But I need to get the steroids myself because she can,t prescribe dosages because there is so little medical knowledge on whats right.But the state picks up my nolvadex for pct.I really laugh at the disclaimers I see ppl have on their posts.I'm a c5,6,7 quadrepeligic who up intil a year ago needed someone with a sling and a lift to lift me in and out of bed.The only exceptable steroid they prescribe is methyprednisolone and its a corticosteroid to stop the swelling of the spine after injury.It is only used hours after the accident.Really no american drug companies mess with a.s. and are considred taboo.The disclaimers I see just crack me up.I can now stand outside of my chair and have regained full use of my bowels,with internal feeling.If you dont beleive me pm me for my website address or go to my profile and go to my home page.I also have a growth in my hip called neuralogical heterotopic ossiification from the injury.Thats where your muscle turns to bone like moon rocks growing in your leg ,xrays are on my site.I have one of the best medical reasons for use and have butted heads with more doctors than I can count.I am pioneering the recovery of spinal cord injury.I picked this site out of a lot of others,so you will get to watch a miracle.For a U.S.doctor to give you a script takes a miracle,then no pharmacy will order it in.They will tell you we haven.t seen that in years,trust me.Been there done that.I have every reason to use to keep my muscles from wasting and still be there when my movement comes back after every cycle.I would throw a flag on that play.Just ask yourself one day if I was paralyzed from the neck down what would you do to walk again.Even bigsarge with his neck snapping signature really cracks me up.Spinal cord injury causeing paralasis is not a joke what so ever.Nothing below the neck but a memory is so fucking scary it,s mind boggeling.On August 8th 2001 my life changed forever right after winning state motocross champion in my class.Just using clen will throw me out of my wheel chair with spasms so bad it would blow your mind.Any doctor going to tell you that ,,,,,,no because they don.t know.All use of as has been done by bodybuilders not medical doctors.So far the cutting roids have been the best bet,but I'm doing a 10 week deca/test enentate cycle right now.Keeping records daily on the results but every injury is differant.If some one broke my neck I would hunt them down for the rest of my life to let them stare at the ceiling,to see what it,s like.I caused my own injury doing what I love riding my bike doing a whip and a wave for my lovely 28 yr old wife at the time.For 2 years all I had was minimal movement with no feeling other than a tingle.Now at 3 and a half years I live by myself with no outside assistance.All because of steroids I can write this and no doctor will give me a script,nor do I want one from them.They dont have a clue about the amounts used to recover from injury or which one works best.State even pays a nurse to give me my shots,but I dont have a script.But they know I will stop at nothing to walk again.And you just want cosmetics not to survive :rolleyes: The bullshit that is out there is terrible.I dont just work out at the gym ,everyday is 100% go,go,go until I cant move anymore.Every body but one doctor said I should be feeding myself with a plastic spoon taped to my wrist. I really laugh at those disclaimers about doctors advice.My health is my choice not somones opionin.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Damn, that is a heck of a story boombaby and quite inspirational. Please keep us updated.
Just for the record, Bigsarge's signature is a reference to his "no bones about it" military persona. He's proud to be in the military and he's proud to be a hard ass. It's not meant to be offensive to anyone.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Welcome to Anasci Boombaby! I hope you heal up 100% and make asses out of some more so called "Intelligent" doctors. Good luck bro. :)

........& check your PMs.

boombaby

Dec 23, 2004
secter 7b zone 103
and thank you

you folks are the best,glad I chose to hang my hat here

Thank you tee for the pm

and no offense taken on bigsarge,s sig i take no prisoners and understand very well :) and hell yeah I'm going to make a differance on anyone to wake up on recovery after a devistating injury.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Just my 2 Cents, but the DEA loves to bust doctors. When I was in high school, my best friends dad was a Federal Marshal with the DEA (22 year vet) and they are very sophistcated when it comes to stings, survailence, etc. Not to mention, the pharmacy and your insurance (if using insurance) are other areas for definate heat! Buy it from a source.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Freejay said:
Just my 2 Cents, but the DEA loves to bust doctors. When I was in high school, my best friends dad was a Federal Marshal with the DEA (22 year vet) and they are very sophistcated when it comes to stings, survailence, etc. Not to mention, the pharmacy and your insurance (if using insurance) are other areas for definate heat! Buy it from a source.

You cant get in trouble if you obtain a legal prescription, only the doctor could possibly have some explaining to do.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
YEah, but if the investigate the doc and find out that he has been writing scrips for bogus reasons (no real medical need) then maybe they might want to also know who has been looking for a controlled substance. Who knows for sure, but I certianly wouldn't risk it! :eek:

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Freejay said:
YEah, but if the investigate the doc and find out that he has been writing scrips for bogus reasons (no real medical need) then maybe they might want to also know who has been looking for a controlled substance. Who knows for sure, but I certianly wouldn't risk it! :eek:

The AMA would investigate the doctor if they believed he was improperly prescribing medication. If he was dealing it (Selling it with no prescription), then the feds would also get involved. If you are a patient that just obtained a prescription from a U.S. doctor, then you are fine. There is nothing anyone can or could do to you.