©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Sonnen/Silva @ Mr.O

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Wanderlei Silva Gets in Chael Sonnen's Face - Again. - Wanderlei Silva Confronta Chael Sonnen - YouTube

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
I guess SIlva always has that brawlers chance, but I agree, i'll take Sonnen at this point. There is no way he is scared to fight an aged Wanderlei after fighting both Jon Jones and Anderson.

Anybody think this whole ordeal was staged for publicity?

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
I guess SIlva always has that brawlers chance, but I agree, i'll take Sonnen at this point. There is no way he is scared to fight an aged Wanderlei after fighting both Jon Jones and Anderson.

Anybody think this whole ordeal was staged for publicity?

Seems like Sonnen is always hyping the fight don't ya think? He is a great trash talker

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
I'm no fan of Sonnen but the guy is a good fighter...Unless he gets caught by one of Silva's wild punches, he's got this one. I think Sonnen will take him down, ground and pound, and then sink in the choke.

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
I'll be taking Sonnen in that fight.

so your slow and delusional? shit man. i guess you missed sonnen gettin spanked by rashad tonight to hey? when rashad had him spread out on his stomach and was pounding his head in chael tapped on the mat... he quit hahaha! and watch the video, he kicks his feet like 10 times. hes not a real fighter haha hes a bitch. wanderlei is most defintly past his prime but id take a fighter past his prime over a loud mouth MERIKA retard anyday.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Um do u see the dates these were posted over a month and a half ago lol. And really merika retard think before u speak. Cuz not only are u talking shit about the greatest nation in the world you're kinda being disrespectful towards the board admin come on bro

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
Im not talking shit about the States, im just talking shit about chael sonnen, all i meant was that he is a hillbilly. Canada has hillbillys to lol believe me man, especialy in alberta where i live. I did not mean any disrespect to The United States of America, if i was going to live somewhere besides Canada it would be in the USA.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Sorry too many pre-workout supplements its worse than being drunk and drunk dialing sometimes lol my apologies

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
3 scoops of c4 and an aspirin otherwise my head starts hurting about 1/2 through my workout