©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

2 Questions

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
#1. I have not read to many threads reguarding rest periods between cycles. What's everyone's thoughts?

#2. This may be a stupid question. I have yet to do a cycle of M1T but I bought 4 bottles before the ban. Has anyone stacked M1T with any other gear ( like test. ) or should it be done seperate due to the affects on the liver?

W

wolfyEVH

STEELADDICTION said:
#1. I have not read to many threads reguarding rest periods between cycles. What's everyone's thoughts?

#2. This may be a stupid question. I have yet to do a cycle of M1T but I bought 4 bottles before the ban. Has anyone stacked M1T with any other gear ( like test. ) or should it be done seperate due to the affects on the liver?

1. Generally, you should take as much time off as you were on (including PCT). It lets your body get used to the rapid weight change, get the natural test levels back to normal, get all your organs and blood pressure back to normal, etc.

2. People do stack m1t with test, but I would stick with dbol. They are both just as illegal now. Its all up to you, but id rather make the most out of my cycle and use something stronger.

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
M1t may not be as strong as dbol but man is it harsh. That shit had me doubled over with stomach cramps and headaches for 7 days before I got used to it.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I used M1t for a little bit...the only thing it did for me was make me real lethargic and sleepy. If you can get your hands on some "real gear" which it sounds like since you want to stack it with test, then get some dbol and sell the m1t IMO.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
oracle said:
I used M1t for a little bit...the only thing it did for me was make me real lethargic and sleepy. If you can get your hands on some "real gear" which it sounds like since you want to stack it with test, then get some dbol and sell the m1t IMO.
Hey Orc....i believe they say that D-Bol ( Thai ) ain't that good...i'm using it at the mo.....is this true??

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
5mgs right? Also the pinks are five sided or in the shape of a stop sign i've heard good things about them, but i've also heard the blue thai's are better.

Last edited:

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Try the crush test also. if it turns to powder it's fake if it's hard to break and crumbles to chunks it's real. I'm only telling you this because it sounds like your worried about getting a bad deal on the thai's. Other than that you should be fine and get some good gains on them.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
oracle said:
Try the crush test also. if it turns to powder it's fake if it's hard to break and crumbles to chunks it's real. I'm only telling you this because it sounds like your worried about getting a bad deal on the thai's. Other than that you should be fine and get some good gains on them.
They don't powder up...if i bite on them, they just split in chunks...and as hard as hell....They also have a slight "bitter" taste to them..I usely bite them in 2 to get a better absobtion out of them..lol

Last edited: