©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

cutting tabs

Tainter

Feb 10, 2005
i've taken advice and will get a pill cutter to cut my 50mg dbols into quarter. this will give me approx. 12 mg tabs. i will be stacking with deca. I keep getting different advice on when to eat. I want to intake only 25 mg a day , maybe a little more. So, my question is : After they are cut into 12 mg pieces, when should i eat them? My workouts are usually around 8pm. I was planning on eating one with my biggest meal around 4pm. and the other around 11 pm or so before bed. Should I throw in a third in the morning? I just want to do it right. Thanks for advice everyone. :smoker:

W

wolfyEVH

first of all, you should have done your homework and found out that stacking deca with OUT testosterone is a huge no no......you will more than likely have problems with your sex drive, loss of energy, and everything else associated with low to no test levels. I dont know whats the deal with everyone and deca. deca/dbol stack has died out years ago, test is best. Without test, you should expect a poor cycle with poor gains.

P

pincrusher

Tainter said:
i've taken advice and will get a pill cutter to cut my 50mg dbols into quarter. this will give me approx. 12 mg tabs. i will be stacking with deca. I keep getting different advice on when to eat. I want to intake only 25 mg a day , maybe a little more. So, my question is : After they are cut into 12 mg pieces, when should i eat them? My workouts are usually around 8pm. I was planning on eating one with my biggest meal around 4pm. and the other around 11 pm or so before bed. Should I throw in a third in the morning? I just want to do it right. Thanks for advice everyone. :smoker:
i would take them at 8am, noon, & 4pm. you dont want to take dbol to close to bedtime so it doesnt interfere with your bodies natural production of hormones.

Tainter

Feb 10, 2005
well i have test e on hand. how about this
week 1-10 test e 250mg week
week 1-10 300mg deca week
week 1-5 25 or 35 mg dbol a day.

Or should i keep the test at 500mg a week. Or, no dbol at all?

these are the 3 products i'm working with. I just want to make sure if i do all 3, i'm not gonna have a lot of side effects or lose everything when i'm off cycle.

W

wolfyEVH

Tainter said:
well i have test e on hand. how about this
week 1-10 test e 250mg week
week 1-10 300mg deca week
week 1-5 25 or 35 mg dbol a day.

Or should i keep the test at 500mg a week. Or, no dbol at all?

these are the 3 products i'm working with. I just want to make sure if i do all 3, i'm not gonna have a lot of side effects or lose everything when i'm off cycle.

when running deca, keep your test above the deca dose.....run test at 500mg/week for 11 or 12 weeks if you can.....else, run deca at 300 or 400mg/week for only 9 weeks and the test at 10.....just make sure deca is cut a week or 2 shorter than your test. you will gain some serious mass off of this cycle. dbol or no dbol you will still gain a lot.

P

pincrusher

wolfyEVH said:
when running deca, keep your test above the deca dose.....run test at 500mg/week for 11 or 12 weeks if you can.....else, run deca at 300 or 400mg/week for only 9 weeks and the test at 10.....just make sure deca is cut a week or 2 shorter than your test. you will gain some serious mass off of this cycle. dbol or no dbol you will still gain a lot.
BUMP to wolfy about keeping the test above the deca amount. that proposed cycle will definately put some serious mass on ya if you eat enough food. that was my first cycle, test/deca 200mg of each every 4 days :)
side affects should be relatively low to non existant at those dosages.

Tainter

Feb 10, 2005
how does this sound: monday 250 mg test e ...... thursday 250mg test e, 300 mg deca (my deca is 300mg) will it make a difference if i do the deca on mondays, my only concern is my first day of cycle will be on monday and until thurs, that will be more deca than test, or is 3 days not a big deal.

Tainter

Feb 10, 2005
is there any problems injecting test and deca in same shot? i've heard there are certain ones you shouldn't mix.