©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What do y'all eat while traveling?

txpipeliner88

Jul 1, 2013
Hey there fellas gonna throw a little fit for a second.....since Friday I have been from west texas to south texas (below San Antonio) then up in the tippy top portion of the panhandle and now down to the lower panhandle for a week then back to west texas. I am so tired of subway and Quiznos it's unreal.

What do y'all recommend as far as eats go cause those two are about to drive me nuts?

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Especially if you can find a good squirter. Will help wash the food down.lol

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Yeah. All kinds a eats and drinks ..
High fat for bulking
Medium for basic calories
And no fat like a snack..

Attachments

• fatty_at_buffet.jpg
    fatty_at_buffet.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 56
  • 3544571344_6996b19b95.jpg
    3544571344_6996b19b95.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 56
  • 31eywMwgFHL._SL500_SL160_.jpg
    31eywMwgFHL._SL500_SL160_.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 56

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Nothin screams sexy like a beefy cellulite ass hanging out.lol. Some fat broads never cease to amaze me

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
There any Jack in the Boxes out there? When i was out in vegas for work i loved that place. One of the best fast food burger joints ive ever had. No bs soybean beef 1/4" thick. Diesel ass burgers that actually fill u up...

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
If you're lifting heavy enough and hard enough you should be able to get away with eating what ever the hell you want-

But If I'm on a "vacation from lifting" I just eat like a normal person and just make sure to keep it semi clean

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
Hey there fellas gonna throw a little fit for a second.....since Friday I have been from west texas to south texas (below San Antonio) then up in the tippy top portion of the panhandle and now down to the lower panhandle for a week then back to west texas. I am so tired of subway and Quiznos it's unreal.

What do y'all recommend as far as eats go cause those two are about to drive me nuts?

Am i correct in assuming you are trying to eat semi clean?

txpipeliner88

Jul 1, 2013
Yeah semi clean I have found I do better on lower carbs but dang these fast food places are killing me

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
What about some of those hibachi style type places? Lot's of meat, veggies and rice selections at those types of places.

frizzlefry

Jan 8, 2013
Yea im on the road allot too. Not many hralthy options in OK for sure. I try to get ahead of the game and pack a cooler as much as possible. Grill a bunch of chicken ahead of time and eat out once a day instead of three. Are you a welder by chance?

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
Yea im on the road allot too. Not many hralthy options in OK for sure. I try to get ahead of the game and pack a cooler as much as possible. Grill a bunch of chicken ahead of time and eat out once a day instead of three. Are you a welder by chance?

Best suggestion so far! Eating out 3+ times a day is completely crazy. I know it sounds good to most people but for those of us watching what we eat it can be very difficult.

txpipeliner88

Jul 1, 2013
You think it's big in OK man down in south tx and west tx it's getting massive, I normally run out of a travel trailer and can cook all my food but this hotel hoppin sucks