©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Good things on a sad day

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Well i've been wrestling with my feelings now for the last couple hours trying to get my mind away from my wife deploying today. When i realized that i'm up on my 1000th post here at ANASCI. This place seems to take my mind away when i feel like talking to some good friends. And i consider everyone here one no matter how long i've been on this board. For those with tenure i'm glad to know you....with those just beginning....i'm glad to have met you.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
She's active duty. We were both in the military when we met i stayed in when she got out. And i finally decided to get out as a SGT and well she wanted to start her career back up so she got back in last year. We knew she was going to eventually deploy but i didn't know it was gonna be this hard. But the things we have to sacrifice in the miltary.

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
I picked my signature because I believe both. One may have to do with being a teacher myself. But I stand firmly with the second. God Bless!

ronnier38930

Jan 13, 2005
Ask Katrina. She knows
You got three happy little reasons to go on each and every day. They will keep you busy and your mind busy all the time. You wife will be with you, might not be in physical form but in spirit and those wonderful little kids is a daily reminder of her. We are all here when the times get tough bro. that's what makes our country such a wonderful place. I will pray for you and your family and your wifes safe return to her family. Your kids will not understand now but later as they grow up and you tell them the story of their "super mom" and what she did for our country it will bring tears of happiness to their eyes. If you need anything I will try to help you in any way possible

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Me and my wife were both military when we met. She's from Mississippi and we met in Korea of all places. When we seperated I was dead set against her going in the reserves. She was in combat communications. There was no doubt that she would be deployed if a conflict started. We are here to talk if you need someone.

Strangely enough working out can give you a place to put all that energy and keep your mind busy.

P

pincrusher

sorry to hear that your wife is being pulled away from ya by her military service duties. we are here for ya anytime you feel the need to talk to someone.

ronnier38930

Jan 13, 2005
Ask Katrina. She knows
Good ole Mississippi. Thats where I am from. The backwoods of Mississippi!!!

DragonRider said:
Me and my wife were both military when we met. She's from Mississippi and we met in Korea of all places. When we seperated I was dead set against her going in the reserves. She was in combat communications. There was no doubt that she would be deployed if a conflict started. We are here to talk if you need someone.

Strangely enough working out can give you a place to put all that energy and keep your mind busy.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Thanks again for all the kind words guys it means alot to me. I don't talk to alot of people here so it's good to know i got friends to turn to.