©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

I have the flu :(

W

wolfyEVH

had bad allergies last night and started to get muscle aches and was either freezing my balls off or i was burning up last night. Felt like absolute shit this morning so i went to the doctor and she said I have the flu. My temp was over 100 and I feel like absolute shit. Sucks because i leave for Rome this friday. She gave me flumadine (an anti-viral) extra strength motrin, and a cough expectorant, so hopefully i'll feel better by friday. All i know is that i cant wait to get back in bed. I am one of those people who never gets sick too!

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
wolfyEVH said:
had bad allergies last night and started to get muscle aches and was either freezing my balls off or i was burning up last night. Felt like absolute shit this morning so i went to the doctor and she said I have the flu. My temp was over 100 and I feel like absolute shit. Sucks because i leave for Rome this friday. She gave me flumadine (an anti-viral) extra strength motrin, and a cough expectorant, so hopefully i'll feel better by friday. All i know is that i cant wait to get back in bed. I am one of those people who never gets sick too!

Hope you start to feel better and have a wonderful time!! I am jealous.

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
wolfyEVH said:

better that you get it now insted of when you are on vacation ,you will get better just do it dont think it , ;)

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Yeah you got a week to recuperate.....so get some rest ....take two dbol's then call me in the moring. doctors orders

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
This has been the worst flu and get sick year for me ever. 3 times so far this year. I also rarely get sick. Theraflu and a lot of rest works for me. Hope your feeling better and have a great time in ROME........BASTARD!!!!!!!! :D :D

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Hope you feel better soon Wolfy! I had the Flu and Strep Throat 2 weeks ago and it was the sickest I have ever been in my life. The night sweats were absolutely unbearible. Hang in there bro...That which dosen't kill us only makes us stronger!

W

wolfyEVH

Update: I just woke up in a pool of sweet.....i guess its good cause i've been sweating and pissing all this shit out. I feel much better right now, although i'm not feeling awesome. I think i'm gonna go lay back down now. Rest and fluids is the best thing for the flu.....

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Usually when you get the sweats it's because your fever broke. Make sure you are taking lot's of C and I always take Garlic pills as a natural defense against viral infections. As I said before, hope you feel better soon. Nothing worse than not being able to go to the gym!!

W

wolfyEVH

all thats with me now is a bad sore throat and lots of shit in my throat........hopefully i'll be able to shake this off in a day or 2

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
wolfyEVH said:
all thats with me now is a bad sore throat and lots of shit in my throat........hopefully i'll be able to shake this off in a day or 2

Any Better Wolfy? Hope all is well Bro!

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
You guys won't believe it, but i've notice i get the flu when on juice..I think it might have to do with my imune system..

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Actually, are you sure it is the Flu? I know that sometimes hormonal changes in the body can be manifested as flu-like symptoms. The body's natural way of telling you "hey..something's different around here!" But if it is really the flu, then I suppose it could be due to a lowered immune response caused by the gear, or (hopefully not) dirty gear I guess.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Wolfy if you aren't feeling any better, I will take your girlfriend to Rome and you can stay home and rest up.

Please don't thank me. That's just the kind of self sacrificing guy I am. Thanking me would only embarass me.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
DragonRider said:
Wolfy if you aren't feeling any better, I will take your girlfriend to Rome and you can stay home and rest up.

Please don't thank me. That's just the kind of self sacrificing guy I am. Thanking me would only embarass me.

It's sacrifice's like this that makes us proud of you DR

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
DragonRider said:
Aw, it's nothing. I would do it for any one of you guys. You, TexasCreed, Tee, Heavy, JSJS24, Imdaman. Well, maybe not Imdaman.

J/k bro.

I'm sure Imdaman's Boyfriend won't mind.