©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Preping for cycle

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
I've been lifting for 25 years. I'm 41 y/o and have cycled in the past. I'Ve been away from it for a while.

Recently went to see a doc for trt. He actually prescribed me Clomid instead of test. My test was 637. He said he didn't want to shut me down and although not opposed to try trt in the future wanted to see how I'd react to a more natural stimulation of my testes. I know it's not natural, but my point is he wanted to stimulate not shut down.

Should get the clomid tomorrow.

But f*ck all of that lol. I'm ordering up tonight and doing this my way.

My plan: test propionate at trt levels at first. EOD injects w/ Nolva and Dex on hand. I want to see how well I grow at low, sustained dosages. I will follow up w/ blood work at the 30 or 45 day mark.

Will also use some anavar. Used it before and love it.

Also gonna start the wife on some clen to cut her up. I have used before but am unsure how to dose her. Seeing as she's small to begin with, I'd like some suggestions. She is 5'2, 40 y/o, 130. Needs to lose 10-15 and just tighten up. She is much more of s runner but has started hitting the weights w me lately.

My stats are 6ft, 195 and I'd approximate about 12% bf currently.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Your natural a test was 637 and he prescribed you Clomid? Can't believe he gave you anything at all. Especially at 41 y/o. Mine was 400 at 33y/o and he wouldn't even consider giving me anything.

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
Your natural a test was 637 and he prescribed you Clomid? Can't believe he gave you anything at all. Especially at 41 y/o. Mine was 400 at 33y/o and he wouldn't even consider giving me anything.
Same here Sully. Mine was 295 I'm 35 and my Doc told me I was in normal range. 637 at 41 is great IMO.

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
It goes without saying that you have to find the "right" doc, but everyone I know personally that gets trt for their "own" reasons goes to that right kinda doc...which is a guy or gal that is predisposed to giving their customers what they are paying for.

Essentially all anti aging medicine is cosmetic and elective. Go see one and you'll get different results.

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
Same here Sully. Mine was 295 I'm 35 and my Doc told me I was in normal range. 637 at 41 is great IMO.

Considering 1237 is the ideal and "optimized" normal, docs have a great deal of discretion. Again, I believe the type of doc and his history is of supreme significance.

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
After you cycle you can let your levels drop and get him to do blood work then. Hey may put you on TRT. Also I wanted to say thank you for your service.

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
After you cycle you can let your levels drop and get him to do blood work then. Hey may put you on TRT. Also I wanted to say thank you for your service.

Indeed, the same thought crossed my mind brother!:yeahthat:

Thanks man, it was my privilege. Wish I was still doing it!

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I have a post asking doses for clen for my wife - it was very helpful. I my self get sick on clomids - wish I could do them. I get a fever- puke then I am fine once I puke

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
After my first workout being on the clomid ONE DAY, I feel a distinct difference. Never would have thought this for a minute! I haven't felt pumps or muscle capacity increase, strength and endurance, since being on Anavar many years ago. I was blown away by what I experienced!!! I worked out longer, heavier, and harder than in years.

Crazy!