©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Itchy Nips

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
I have had itchy nips for years now. I haven't cycled since 2003 mind you, but have still had them ever since doing so.

I have minimal gyno, but seriously all these years don't quite explain the continued itching. Sometimes in gym, sometimes shower, sometimes work. Guess the point is it happens pretty much anywhere.

Any advice.

Thanks brothers.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
As you get older estrogen and aromatase will increase...if you are not already, you may want to use an Aromatase Inhibitor like Aromasin. When off AAS, I use Aromasin at continued low doses, and i'll also use Toremifene. This will vary person to person though on what is needed. Keeping bodyfat levels down will also help keep aromatase down.

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
As you get older estrogen and aromatase will increase...if you are not already, you may want to use an Aromatase Inhibitor like Aromasin. When off AAS, I use Aromasin at continued low doses, and i'll also use Toremifene. This will vary person to person though on what is needed. Keeping bodyfat levels down will also help keep aromatase down.
Thanks brother!

What other compounds are an option?

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
I would get some lab work done to see exactly whats going
on and if and how you should treat it.

I did just have lab work done. After the blood tests, an HRT doc put me on clomid and I have a reaction to DHT conversion. HOWEVER, the itchy nips predates that and has been going on for 10 plus years(basically since last test cycle).

It's worth noting that the blood tests indicated no abnormal estradiol or estrogen levels in my blood.

Could it be a lingering gyno side effect from many years ago? Is that even plausible?

Thanks brothers.