©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

taipan test 500

dozisthebeast

Dec 13, 2014
south west
Got this beauty a few days ago took a 1/2 cc had a lil soreness a few hers latter but went away, I def wouldn't do a full cc I think itd feel like a pretty good charlie horse, and also wouldn't recommend shooting a spot you either just worked out or are going to that day. I'll take another 1/2 cc in a day. Really love the taipan gear, good stuff!

Attachments

• CAM00751.jpg
    CAM00751.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 221
  • CAM00752.jpg
    CAM00752.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 221

ForkLift

Banned
Aug 21, 2014
Thats a serious blend!

Keep us update on the pip!
500 must be rough.
im running a 450 blend tren e/ test e right now, surprisingly hardly any pip

dozisthebeast

Dec 13, 2014
south west
OK update, some stiffness and soreness at the site, noticeable but manageable, stuff works fast, libido is noticeably increased Lol
Gonna shoot the other 1/2 today so I'm running 500mg a week, don't really ever go higher than that, and rarely have any neg sides, blood work done every four months comes back good. Gonna through some anavar in about a week from now, I always hear people bash var, say its a girl road, but when I use it I get and stay crazy pumped all the time! Cruz my body just reacts well to it.

ForkLift

Banned
Aug 21, 2014
OK update, some stiffness and soreness at the site, noticeable but manageable, stuff works fast, libido is noticeably increased Lol
Gonna shoot the other 1/2 today so I'm running 500mg a week, don't really ever go higher than that, and rarely have any neg sides, blood work done every four months comes back good. Gonna through some anavar in about a week from now, I always hear people bash var, say its a girl road, but when I use it I get and stay crazy pumped all the time! Cruz my body just reacts well to it.

ANyone who bash's VAR really doesn't know how VAR in high doses is fucking awsome!

Guys really got to take 75mgs-100mgs to really see amazing results.

These guys bashing it prob ran it at around 25-50mgs, even at 50mgs it's tru magic doesn't show. Var ran above or at 70-80mgs ED is amazing for hardness and vascularity!

ForkLift

Banned
Aug 21, 2014
What you running 1/2ml twice weekly?
Might want to run it slightly higher!
And i mean slightly!
Not saying that it's not truely 500mgs/ml...but i would inject slighly more than 1/2ml if it was me!

ForkLift

Banned
Aug 21, 2014
TP has been around for ever, keep switching up names over the years. And they only seem to be here on this board now but they def have earned a good rep! Lot of guys say their raws are on point also!

dozisthebeast

Dec 13, 2014
south west
I only run 500mg or close to it because I don't really get any neg effects from that dose, and I can stay on really long cycles, I'm no super huge guy but you notice me in a crowed lol and 500mg is ALOT compared to raking nothing, also when I'd do big dose cycles aside from the side effects I never liked blowing up then shrinking, at a low dose that really doesn't happen to me, keeps my energy level high and great for libido�� and when I run var I only use 50mg a day and loooove it, this time I might go a lil higher. Oh and I plan on running some HGH for the first time ever, probly in the month, I'm super excited!!! Aside from getting bigger everyone I know personally(not on a board) says it makes them feel great! High energy, crazy libido, and for me being 39 and been lifting since I was 14, I racked up a lot of joint injuries and pain, arthritis too, and they all say it really does help with that. So despite the price I'm gonna give a shot. Oh and as far as pip since first shot, not bad, some stiffness at the site but nothing major. I want to thank everyone who replied and offered advice to my post, I really appreciate it!

dozisthebeast

Dec 13, 2014
south west
OK took second shot last night, 1/2 cc of test 500 being 250mg totaling 500mg for the week. I have considerable discomfort, did this one in the left flute. Now its not debilitating, but there is pain and discomfort, enough to say there's no way I'd ever shoot a whole cc at a time assuming it'd double the pain, and I don't recomemd anyone else do so either. Its a four on a scale of 1-10. And aside from winsntrol I can say its the most painful pip I've experienced, that being said still totally worth it, 500mg a cc!!! Sheet that's 10 weeks for me, most bang for the buck!

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
i got a few bottles 2 months ago, so far had the best results of of it than the other labs i have been using, love this stuff

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
btw, i had no pip at all, but i never do get pip for some reason. even with 800mg test shots. i guess im lucky or something

greggy

Oct 27, 2012
btw, i had no pip at all, but i never do get pip for some reason. even with 800mg test shots. i guess im lucky or something

Most pip happens when high mg's/ml are used. Did you use a couple of ml to achieve this 800mg. I hope so. If not, holy hell.

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
Most pip happens when high mg's/ml are used. Did you use a couple of ml to achieve this 800mg. I hope so. If not, holy hell.

yes. i have never seen any 800 mg test ever, and if if did i wouldnt trust it at all. idk but i havent had any pip from anything in years, rich piana has a good video that someone posted in here about a month ago where he explained how dosing works when brewing and how its physically impossible to even get that much test into any gear. if i find the vid i will repost for you.

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
Prior to administration run the syringe under hot water for a few. It heats the oil and thins it a bit, it helps me with the high mg's and or use a 1.5" - 2" sticker go deep in the quads or glutes. For the 800 mg material just use a turkey baster and a couple of stitches.

dozisthebeast

Dec 13, 2014
south west
Ok an update to the pip since its been a while, the pip in an of itself isnt too bad, however constatly feeling it has gotten rather old lol im looking forward to switching to some sustanon on a few weeks!