©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First cycle, and other expected affects??

Clint1

Mar 26, 2005
Hi all, new here and i haven't posted much, but i have been researching daily. I ordered my first cycle, test c 250mg twice a week for 10 weeks and d-bol 25 mg a day divided into 5mg every 3-4 hrs. as outlined in the sticky topics. I ordered 22g pins, will i have trouble drawing the test with this sized pin? I understand why i'm frontloading with the d-bol, but why is it recommended to stop after 4 weeks, why not take through the whole cycle? where is the best place to inject the test, i have read the ass cheek, shoulder, thigh, bicep? I was thinking my glute seeings how i don't do much sitting throughout the day. Mon. right cheek, thurs. left cheek, On the following mon. can i hit the right cheek again? Lastly for now, What are the other affects of taking the test could i expect. I've read a elevated sense of well being, I'm focusing more on the other positive affects. Any input would be appreciated. As you can read i've been saving up my questions, i should have posted some of this earlier. Any advice you guys have would be welcome, just for the record i ordered nolva in case of gyno. I haven't ordered anything for the pct yet, just wanted to make sure i get what i ordered first. When i recieve my order and see all is well, i will place another order for the pct. Once again thanks for all the the time put in on making all this info available, and all the friendly responses i have read here. SeeYa Clint

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
Clint1 said:
Hi all, new here and i haven't posted much, but i have been researching daily. I ordered my first cycle, test c 250mg twice a week for 10 weeks and d-bol 25 mg a day divided into 5mg every 3-4 hrs. as outlined in the sticky topics. I ordered 22g pins, will i have trouble drawing the test with this sized pin? I understand why i'm frontloading with the d-bol, but why is it recommended to stop after 4 weeks, why not take through the whole cycle? where is the best place to inject the test, i have read the ass cheek, shoulder, thigh, bicep? I was thinking my glute seeings how i don't do much sitting throughout the day. Mon. right cheek, thurs. left cheek, On the following mon. can i hit the right cheek again? Lastly for now, What are the other affects of taking the test could i expect. I've read a elevated sense of well being, I'm focusing more on the other positive affects. Any input would be appreciated. As you can read i've been saving up my questions, i should have posted some of this earlier. Any advice you guys have would be welcome, just for the record i ordered nolva in case of gyno. I haven't ordered anything for the pct yet, just wanted to make sure i get what i ordered first. When i recieve my order and see all is well, i will place another order for the pct. Once again thanks for all the the time put in on making all this info available, and all the friendly responses i have read here. SeeYa Clint

Clint
I am no expert, so the vets probably have better advice, but here is what I have learned and experienced over the past month.

1. 22g pins are fine. I personally use 20 to draw and 22 to push.

2. DBol for apprx 4 weeks because it is
A. Toxic
B. Your test should be kicking in good around 4 weeks and you will be seeing gains from that. You don't need to DBol anymore.

3. The best spot to inject test is a personal choice. I have heard that certain muscles have more active receptors and gains will be noticed faster (ie. bicep). Make sure the area you push into is super relaxed.

4. Side effects are different for everyone, but they do say you will fell better about yourself. It is nice to focus on the positives, but make sure you understand the negatives. I was reading where a guy on this board was getting zits on his hand. That might freak some out a little.

this is based on information from this and other boards and a little of my personal experience.

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
Clint1 said:

Clint, read the 2 new posts I put up for newbies, it should answer most of your questions. D-bol should be ran for no more than 4 to 6 weeks because any longer is just to hard and toxic to your liver. As for injecting, I like injecting in my thighs and delts. Very easy to hit on your own. A lot of the vets here will tell you injecting in the bi's is not for beginners.

Clint1

Mar 26, 2005
Here is a case in point as to all the free info here. I don't like needles at all. Upon my initial basic research, i was thinking of going with just the d-bol, just because it was in pill form, and i wouldn't have to deal with pricking myself. After further research here i realized the potential for damage to the liver with orals. I've seen alot of flaming on the other boards, so i didn't even bother with posting questions, which left me ignorant of the dangers. I was taking pro-hormones last year and i saw good results, there in pill form so i figured the d-bol would be o.k. Thank you for all the info, and the education. I'll see better and safer gains because of this site. Clint

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
Clint1 said:
Here is a case in point as to all the free info here. I don't like needles at all. Upon my initial basic research, i was thinking of going with just the d-bol, just because it was in pill form, and i wouldn't have to deal with pricking myself. After further research here i realized the potential for damage to the liver with orals. I've seen alot of flaming on the other boards, so i didn't even bother with posting questions, which left me ignorant of the dangers. I was taking pro-hormones last year and i saw good results, there in pill form so i figured the d-bol would be o.k. Thank you for all the info, and the education. I'll see better and safer gains because of this site. Clint

Bro, I also am not fond of needles. Trust me, there's nothing to it. I actually look forwad to injecting now. After your first few injections, you'll feel the same way.

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
Clint1 said:

I am the same as steel. Been doing it for a month now. I have 10 inj. under my belt now. It is not bad. Once you break the skin and hit muscle, it is painless. Go as slow as you want. Just keep it steady. Once in, inject very slowly. I have yet to use gear that hurts immediately, but I do feel a bit of soreness the next day. No more than being a little sore from a good WO.

Clint1

Mar 26, 2005
Cool, i was a little worried about excessive soreness as i have a physical job. My biggest problem will be the first inject. When i draw back after the inject, i've read i should not see blood, for obvious reasons. What should i see? Clint

Nomad

Feb 9, 2005
Clint-

sounds like you well on your way & taking all the right steps. Make sure & do adequate research on PCT; there are different recs but bottom line is that its very important...Good luck!!

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
nomad05 said:
Clint-

sounds like you well on your way & taking all the right steps. Make sure & do adequate research on PCT; there are different recs but bottom line is that its very important...Good luck!!

I agree with nomad,

PCT, PCT, PCT; Without it you will lose alot of the gains. Do lots of research.
:D

Clint1

Mar 26, 2005
I have read some on it, any input in this area as well would be appreciated. Clint

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
with a 22g needle you WILL be sore lol, why not order 25g's? especially if you're afraid of needles.
massage the hell out of the site after inj for at least 10 minutes. I found this helped my soreness on the first couple injections. rotate the sites around, i dont hit anything unless it has a 2 week break between inj.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
This is a great post Clint. Based on to your research, you have some very good questions without haveing to go over the basics that everyone should know before they start any cycle. Most newbies are so impatient about getting that gear in their system so they can start growing, they don't even ask questions until they've already ordered or even started a cycle. Then they get frustrated because everyone is telling them they are doing the wrong thing or they should already know the answer to the question they are asking before starting a cycle. Being well informed is the most important part of this equation.

Superfly has given you some very good answers to your questions. My preference for injecting is to draw with a 20g needle and then inject with a 23g. Some of the vets like to use 25g needles. The higher the guage number, the smaller the needle. Smaller needles generally produce less pain. Experiment and you will find what works best for you.

Clint1

Mar 26, 2005
I'm to old to jump into things anymore, i tend to research anything i have an interest in. When i inject and draw back, what should i see? Clint

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Clint1 said:
I'm to old to jump into things anymore, i tend to research anything i have an interest in. When i inject and draw back, what should i see? Clint

You should see air bubbles brother - then you will know you are deep into you muscle. And 22ga. is fine for drawing and injecting. The slightly thicker size will help "break you in" to injections - then the 23ga. will be a breeze! Good job on your research.

Clint1

Mar 26, 2005
The pains not a problem, i'm just a pussy with needles. What do you guys recommend for injection site first time around? Clint

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Clint1 said:
The pains not a problem, i'm just a pussy with needles. What do you guys recommend for injection site first time around? Clint
Trust me Clint, we all were. You tend to freak yourself out thinking about it too much.
I would recommend thighs. You can see what you are doing and you can use both hands. You can also sit down and relax.

Clint1

Mar 26, 2005
All right now we got the site settled on, my pins a 1.5" are these to long? I checked out the spot injection site, i'll be hitting the side of the quad right? Thanks again guys, Clint

Clint1

Mar 26, 2005
Morning all, in addition to the Question above, i'm wondering what could i expect to feel, post cycle? From what i've read, i'll be feeling like superman during the cycle. I'm wondering what the other side of the coin is. Clint

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
Clint1 said:
All right now we got the site settled on, my pins a 1.5" are these to long? I checked out the spot injection site, i'll be hitting the side of the quad right? Thanks again guys, Clint

I am using 23g 1" - 1 1/2" pins. Seem to be good for me. I did a thigh shot yesterday, and thought I would be in pain today, but there is no pain. Make sure to rub the area after injecion (10min.). A hot compress also helps if there is a lot of discomfort. :cool: