©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Nolvadex Everyday...

ugadawg

Mar 1, 2005
I have searched the board and elsewhere but I keep getting different info so I thought Id ask it flat out. Im running my first cycle...500mg/enthanate and 400mg/EQ per week. This is week one for me of a 12wk cycle. I had bad gyno as a teen and still have some left over so I would assume I am prone to it. I am thinking of running nolvadex ED at 10mg/day thru the entire cycle just to be safe. I have looked aorund for the answer on if nolvadex impairs gains but havent found one definitive answer. One answer I found said that it may decrease IGF-1 but if it does, it is very miniscal and should not impair gains. Another said that since it decreases water bloat, people gain less weight and have less water in their muscles so thats where the idea comes from. Any of you guys have any experience with taking it everyday? I wanna be safe about this because I dont need anymore gyno...the little I have now pisses me off as it is but I also dont wanna piss a cycle away or not get the full effect. Any input would be great...thanks ya'll...

W

wolfyEVH

run it bro....there really isnt evidence that gyno reduces IGF-1....just some guy stated that and everyone believed it. Stop your eq at week 11 however. Remember, that it can take up to a month to start seeing results when you run test/eq combo so dont get discouraged; keep eating. Take your nolva first thing in the AM everyday.

mojo

Feb 1, 2005
I am prone to it as well and run it through every cycle. I am in week 10 of my current cycle and have gained 20+ pounds. It does seem to keep alot of the water bloat off but that is a good thing with summer comming up. I actually take 20 mg/d and recently bumped it up to 40 mg/d because of some sensitivity. Bottom line, I would say run it the whole cycle. The minimial difference in the gains you make would be well worth not having the gyno. Good luck!

ugadawg

Mar 1, 2005
Appreciate the help bros...Wolf...why do you say stop the EQ at week 11 just out of curiosity? Also, I was thinking of not starting the nolvadex until week 3 or 4 since this cycle takes a few weeks to start really kicking in...does that sound like a good idea? Thanks again yall...

Last edited:

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
You need to stop the EQ one week before stopping the test. This will allow them both to clear your system at about the same time (See attached chart). I would take the nolvadex throughout the cycle if you are worried about gyno and believe to be prone to it. I am, and I always need it.

Well, shit. The file is too big in jpeg format. Ill type it out.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Anadrol/Anapolan: 8 - 12 hours after last administration
Deca: 3 weeks after last injection and clomid for 4 weeks
Dianabol: 4 – 8 hours after last administration
Equipoise: 17 – 21 days after last injection
Fina: 3 days after last injection
Primobolan depot: 10 – 14 days after last injection
Sustanon: 3 weeks after last injection
Testosterone Cypionate: 2 weeks after last injection
Testosterone Enanthate: 2 weeks after last injection
Testosterone Propionate: 3 days after last injection
Testosterone Suspension: 4 – 8 hours after last administration
Winstrol: 8 – 12 hours after last administration

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
ugadawg said:
Appreciate the help bros...Wolf...why do you say stop the EQ at week 11 just out of curiosity? Also, I was thinking of not starting the nolvadex until week 3 or 4 since this cycle takes a few weeks to start really kicking in...does that sound like a good idea? Thanks again yall...
It's true that it takes a few weeks for the blood levels to get high enough to start seeing the gains, but that doesn't mean you aren't getting conversion to estrogen from the very first shot. Start it immediately. 20mg is considered to be the minimum effective dose.

ugadawg

Mar 1, 2005
Bros...If I were to have 50mg Nolva...would it be OK to take one of these EOD since they are capsules and cannot be split?