©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

How do you think I should run this here primo?

Ricky_blobby

Feb 18, 2015
Just got my hands on 3 vials of 200mg/ml primo depot.

The goal for this cycle is to cut down while maintaining or adding some mass and avoiding side effects.

I plan on carb cycling during the entire cycle. Sticking to 250+ mg/ protein a day.

I want to try primo only, for personal reasons; HOWEVER I do have some raw test base powder which I can throw in at a low dose transdermally if I start experiencing undesirable sides.

That said, my plan is to run 200m for 2 weeks, 400mg for 13 weeks then 200mg for the last 2 weeks totaling 17 weeks.

But before I start I wanted opinions, as far as possibly going 800mg for 8 weeks, 200mg for 30 weeks or anywhere in between.

Last edited:

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
i love Primo but always had to run a solid dose. if i were in your shoes i would squat on it until i got my hands on more and run 1200/w for 12 weeks with a low test base. but in you situation at this moment i would do the 8 week run you mentioned. best of luck!

VP

Ricky_blobby

Feb 18, 2015
Thanks for the input.

I've been thinking about using this cycle to experiment, since it is my first run with primo.

I'm thinking of running 200mg/ day for 6 weeks, 400mg/ day for 5 weeks, 600mg for 2 weeks, then 800mg for 2 weeks. Just to see how MY body responds to different dosages.

Now I'm a relative newb to AAS, as this is only my 5th cycle, so if this sounds ridiculous please let me know.

Last edited:

Ricky_blobby

Feb 18, 2015
Change in thigh muscle cross-sectional area through administration of an anabolic steroid during routine stroke rehabilitation in hemiplegic patients.
Randomized controlled trial
Okamoto S, et al. Am J Phys Med Rehabil. 2011.
Show full citation
Abstract
OBJECTIVE: The aim of this study was to clarify the effect of administration of an anabolic steroid (AS) without the addition of specific training in stroke patients by measuring the cross-sectional area (CSA) of the thigh.

DESIGN: Twenty-six hemiplegic stroke patients during subacute rehabilitation were randomly assigned to a metenolone enanthate (ME) administration group or a control group (CT group). In the ME group, ME (100 mg) was injected intramuscularly weekly for 6 wks in the ME group. The CSA of the bilateral thigh muscles was measured using computed tomography. Motor subscore of the Functional Independence Measure (FIM-M) was assessed before the experimental period.

RESULTS: At the end of 6 wks, the CSA increase in the ME group (13.4%, affected side; 14.5%, unaffected side) was significantly larger than that in the CT group (3.3%, affected side; 5.2%, unaffected side). Correlation coefficients between the initial FIM-M score and the CSA increase at 6 wks were -0.754 for the affected side and -0.567 for the unaffected side in the ME group and 0.199 for the affected side and 0.431 for the unaffected side in the CT group.

CONCLUSIONS: ME administration is effective for improving muscle CSA and, thus, muscle strengthening in stroke rehabilitation. The CSA increase in the ME group was most prominent in patients with a low initial FIM-M score.

PMID 21173687 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I get best results with PRIMO at 500mg+ PER WEEK.
Most men will need at least 400mg+ to see it's best effects.

Thaistick

Mar 5, 2016
Thanks for posting the study. As far as dosage you know of course that medicinal use and bodybuilding use don't usually correlate. The study does lend credence to my belief that 100mg of primo along with my HRT dose of testosterone should maintain muscle mass gained during cycle. And with no real negative impact on health.

Ricky_blobby

Feb 18, 2015
Do you guys think I should buy another bottle of primo and either extend my cycle an extra 2 weeks or run an extra 150mg a week

or

Incorporate either 50mg tbol 4 weeks on the front end and 3 on the ass end/ 20mg Superdrol 2 weeks on the front end/ 2 weeks on the ass end.

Current budget won't allow both.

Last edited: