©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Death from clen...? Be very careful !

2000ib

Jun 17, 2013
A very close friend of 30 years died back in October due to fluid on the lungs and rapid heart rate of 140 resting. Docs tried to bring rate down through shock and meds but we're not successful. He ran too much, 100mcg ?, for far too long, 8 months straight. He didn't want to go off or lower his dose cause he was making very rapid and noticeable weight lose. I ran it at 20mcg for two weeks on one week off and I just could not deal with the uncontrollable jitters. Friends even noticed and commented on my hands shaking. Be careful with this stuff brothers, very serious and STRONG stuff. Thanks

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Sorry to hear about your friend and I mean absolutely no disrespect but there needs to be a degree of common sense when you go down this path. Was he also using any pre-workout products?

blue

Nov 27, 2013
California
100 mcg is not that much you usually start with 40 mcg and go as high as 140 mcg then take rest

but 8 months is reckless you run it like 2 weeks then break 2 weeks

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
The stuff works great but does need to be respected- This is one you can't stay on for to long.
I couldn't stand the cramps for the first few weeks

cris574

Jan 16, 2014
Iron City
Wow sorry for your loss. Hopefully this story will reach out to alot of people on here to spread awareness of how strong clen is. I typically run it only once a year during the summer and never thought of even going above 100mcg's a day, because its pretty obvious that its not healthy on the heart.

2000ib

Jun 17, 2013
Chris574 yes, brother. I posted it as a reminder that clen is definately a compound which should be taken very seriously. We should take all compounds seriously but we tend to increase dosages as we see more and more improvement and results but doing so with clen is far more dangerous than AAS to a degree. I recall an interview with Dorian Yates wherein he stated that he took a lot of AAS over many years, with dosages far above the prescribed dosage, with no negative sides. I do not think he could have this with clen. Just a reminder to be careful brothers.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Bio**No he was not running any preworkouts.

Sorry to hear about your friend. The only time in the past that I've heard of serious side effects with CLEN was when it was used in MG amounts and not the MCG amounts us bodybuilders/athletes typically use.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Before the FDA took it off the market and put it on the black list there were a few people that died from clen in Europe from eating beef liver from cattle that were giving clen-
That was a long time ago
We used to buy it in the US at the vitamin shops and they used to use it in some great products
Don't they put little kids on it in other countries?
GHB was every were also- could get it in all the US Mall Vitamin shops

silverback66

Nov 19, 2013
Wow.. As others have said, I'm sorry to hear about your friend. I've run as much as 200mcg/day for 2 weeks sold with nothing more than some muscle cramps and tremors of course. With anything it's always good to start super low to access your tolerance. 8 months is an awfully long time but for me even after 2 weeks at 200mcg side effects are reduced and I don't feel like it's working anymore. Everyone respond to things differently!... Be safe my friends

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
very sorry for your loss, thanks for sharing and opening up some ofour eyes

Mark Whiseley

May 23, 2016
sorry to hear that..
overdose clen cuase severe problems, try to use more safely products although the effects maybe come slowly