©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Kick!

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
I tell I did 6 sets of squats excluding my warm-ups....Then hacks,which I never do...leg-extensions...absolutelty burning the shit out of them...My calves have never been so pumped...This is the fourth work-out I actually feel totally pumped.....I'm guessing the d-bol is kicking in between 9-11 days...They're 25mg's....What do you guys think when the test cyp usually kicks in...How about deca?

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
I think it's 4 to 5 weeks for both.

But here is my question. If it takes 4 weeks to kick in are you reeping the bennies for those for weeks or are you really benefitting from the next 8 weeks or so.

W

wolfyEVH

big o said:
I tell I did 6 sets of squats excluding my warm-ups....Then hacks,which I never do...leg-extensions...absolutelty burning the shit out of them...My calves have never been so pumped...This is the fourth work-out I actually feel totally pumped.....I'm guessing the d-bol is kicking in between 9-11 days...They're 25mg's....What do you guys think when the test cyp usually kicks in...How about deca?

i thought you've cycled for years?

W

wolfyEVH

Blackbird said:
I think it's 4 to 5 weeks for both.

But here is my question. If it takes 4 weeks to kick in are you reeping the bennies for those for weeks or are you really benefitting from the next 8 weeks or so.

it is actually working within hours of the first injection, however for blood levels to reach their maximum peak is when it "kicks in". you dont just feel nothing for 3 weeks and the 4th week you're like "woah, this just kicked in"....its just a figure of speech. Results typically wont happen till around then with long esters.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Wolfy I have done cycles for years,back in the 80"s when I used to get all my gear from the Pharm...I have to tell the stuff back then was nowhere the potency it is today...I was a silly ass powerlifter back then....I'm looking more for reps and muscle now....Those heavy days are over for me....especially the squats...