©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

D-bol!

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
I just read something,perhaps it was wolfy saying only to do d-bol for no more than 5 weeks...Which I do respect Wolfy's opinion...I've read some of his post,he's very knowledgeable....If you start out and only start to see some gains by or on the third week,that only gives you a couple of weeks of gains with the d-bol...I'm only doing 1-25mg capsule..So if your going to do a 12 week cycle is there another oral you substitute the d-bol for?.....I'm also doing 600-700 mgs of deca in the 300 strength and changing over from the cyp to the sustanon 250 in the 750mg range...I know I'll need a PCT later in the 11th week on....I'm looking for someone's critique's here....I'm a hard gainer....My Stats I'm 5'9" 252lbs,46...Body fat alot higher than I would like...I'm changing over from power to bodybuilding....Wednesday is the second week..No strenght gains at all...Body weight increase 7 lbs...I'm eating huge....I ate a 32 oz. prime rib the other night cooked medium rare...it was awesome....

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Why are you taking only 1 cap man? I wouldn't gain shit from that amount. I thought you were gonna take 2 ED?!

Last edited:
W

wolfyEVH

try and take dbol at least 3 times a day.......i was taking 10mg 3 times for a total of 30mg/day....the half life is very short on dbol

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
.If you start out and only start to see some gains by or on the third week,that only gives you a couple of weeks of gains with the d-bol

That is why you should use Anadrol. It works great u see gains in the first week and by the 3rd they are pretty soild.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
I started out at 2 my b-p went 180+over 122 within 4-5 days..It was to much at one time...I think it's like wolfy said, I ordered 10mg methabol and I was going to take the those 3 times a day....The b-p thing really freaked me out...it felt like a ephidrine kind of heart pumping feeling.....

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
big o said:
I started out at 2 my b-p went 180+over 122 within 4-5 days..It was to much at one time...I think it's like wolfy said, I ordered 10mg methabol and I was going to take the those 3 times a day....The b-p thing really freaked me out...it felt like a ephidrine kind of heart pumping feeling.....

good on you we must listen to our body , no need to get sick because somthing works for somone else and not for you.

BIGENUFF

Mar 24, 2005
Your probably carrying a powerlifters frame if your just switching over. So I would say leave the D-Bol alone for awhile and let your frame come to shape a bit more before worrying to much about D-bol times and MG. I would say that Fina (trenbolone) may help take the place of the D-Bol. It will help you keep good strength and keep water weight down vs. the D-bol.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
Dbol should be taken about 4 times a day since it has a 4.5 hour half-life. I personally like to run it for 5-6 wks. The reason for running dbol most commonly is to provide the user with instant gains while waiting for the longer esters like enanthate and deca to kick in.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Bigenuff hit the nail right on the head...I'm carrying the power lifter's frame...I'm slowly making a change over to bodybuilding....The reps are starting to make me feel awesome....I'm getting the pump really easy....I did dumbells last night and my pecs were screaming at me.....

BIGENUFF

Mar 24, 2005
O your use to that heavy power lifting and using the D-bols and anadrols etc. You can rest assure that by just taking the test and Deca for right now and starting to mold and shape into a more define frame it is all you need for the time being. So long as your diet is clean and water is at a gallon or more a day. Cardio should now be in the mix as well for the simple fact you need to build an endurance to high rep medium weight instead of what your use to. Heavy, Heavy power lifting and low reps. Good luck with your new goal.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
My diets been really clean..I'm leaning towards the reps more than sets of 5 and sets of 3...I'm more into 10 and 12 reps with moderate weight....I'm changing to sustanon here in a day or 2....and getting rid of the cyp.....I'm also adding clenbuterol and going to be real carefull with the b-p monitoring....It's the hubei brand....I'm going with the thought of getting the weight up and then when everything is kicking in I'll diet down a little and see what my body tells me....This is all new to me....Reps not power..reps not power....I had a friend who would stay on for 8 weeks and then off for 3..then on for 8 and then off for 3...He's fucking huge....

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
big o said:
I just read something,perhaps it was wolfy saying only to do d-bol for no more than 5 weeks...Which I do respect Wolfy's opinion...I've read some of his post,he's very knowledgeable....If you start out and only start to see some gains by or on the third week,that only gives you a couple of weeks of gains with the d-bol...I'm only doing 1-25mg capsule..So if your going to do a 12 week cycle is there another oral you substitute the d-bol for?.....I'm also doing 600-700 mgs of deca in the 300 strength and changing over from the cyp to the sustanon 250 in the 750mg range..

That's true, but by the time the 5 weeks are up your test and deca should be kicking in and you should continue making gains from them. No need for another oral.

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
if u wanted u could ad some Winstrol toward the end of your cycle if u watne and oral but like Dragonrider said u dont really need one unless u want. but whatever works for u is what you should do. good luck on ur cycle

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
I've never had a cycle with so much deca before,so I don't know what the deca will do for me in the later part of my cycle...Is it wise to do longer cycles for optimum gains...Say like 16 weeks like I used to do with power lifting....Or is it better to do really short weeks with short intervals between cycles...My goal is quality muscle gains...Could care less about power.....

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
big o said:
I've never had a cycle with so much deca before,so I don't know what the deca will do for me in the later part of my cycle...Is it wise to do longer cycles for optimum gains...Say like 16 weeks like I used to do with power lifting....Or is it better to do really short weeks with short intervals between cycles...My goal is quality muscle gains...Could care less about power.....

I stay on for as long as I can afford to stay on - usually 5 or 6 months. I've gotten slammed for it before and even called a "steroid abuser" by that
a-hole at the Iron Pit.......whatever....
The biggest guys seem to usually be the ones who never come off. Some stay on until they get big, then start cycling on and off.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
You intrigue me...If you sit back and look at the overall picture...It seems more sense the longer you stay on the better and longer the gains...When you look at it like just 12 weeks it seems really to short for the maximum gains we all are looking for...I know some big mofo's that stay on for a really long period of time...I can assume that you use many stacks and combo' for that strecth...Do you use just injectables?