©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Testosterone Suspension

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
What are the benefits of using test susp. opposed to using an estered test??? other than the fact that it might be a little faster acting???

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
I ended up finding a write up about it in a post by Wolfy. Thanks wolfy. :D

W

wolfyEVH

stussy said:
I ended up finding a write up about it in a post by Wolfy. Thanks wolfy. :D

thats good.......but yeah, test suspension is great if you like multiple injections per day....lol

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
wolfyEVH said:
thats good.......but yeah, test suspension is great if you like multiple injections per day....lol

I've heard of guys using it combined with a long ester test and getting good results. also injecting every other day 100mg??? Any feeback wolfy??

W

wolfyEVH

stussy said:
I've heard of guys using it combined with a long ester test and getting good results. also injecting every other day 100mg??? Any feeback wolfy??

every other day wont cut it because it has no ester and will be destroyed within hours......if you were to look at test levels in a graph for say 1 week of doing it that way, the line you get would look like a sweet roller coaster ride, not level

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
wolfyEVH said:
every other day wont cut it because it has no ester and will be destroyed within hours......if you were to look at test levels in a graph for say 1 week of doing it that way, the line you get would look like a sweet roller coaster ride, not level

Thanks wolfy. I think I'll stick to the long esters. The price on no ester = TOO MUCH FOR MY POCKET BOOK. Then I would have to inject everyday. :(

W

wolfyEVH

stussy said:
Thanks wolfy. I think I'll stick to the long esters. The price on no ester = TOO MUCH FOR MY POCKET BOOK. Then I would have to inject everyday. :(

however if you buy it by the powder (per gram), test base is way cheaper than with an ester....like almost half

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
CHRIS 1 said:
I liks Test Suspension. It makes me hard when I diet. But the last time I use it I used DENKALL AQUATEST. I get a bad abses in my leg. I had about 150 cc of puss taking out of my leg. I am afaied to use it now. I was going to try the Human Grade amps hopefull I will be ok with them.

Sonds like a bad time Chris! Be carefull bro.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
CHRIS 1 said:
I liks Test Suspension. It makes me hard when I diet. But the last time I use it I used DENKALL AQUATEST. I get a bad abses in my leg. I had about 150 cc of puss taking out of my leg. I am afaied to use it now. I was going to try the Human Grade amps hopefull I will be ok with them.
That is the whole reason for boards like this guys.
If you have been doing this any amount of time, you will have a story you can share that will keep someone else out of trouble.
Now if we can only get people to listen. Everyone believes they are the exception to the rule. Look how many oral only posts we still get.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Can anyone recommend a good cycle for me - without injecting anything?
I have no size and no goals.

lol

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
imdaman1 said:
Can anyone recommend a good cycle for me - without injecting anything in the butt only please

lol

shure I read you can put test deca dbol up their all in one shove ,

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
imdaman1 said:
Can anyone recommend a good cycle for me - without injecting anything?

lol
Uh, you left out no balls. :twisted:

Actually, there is a long guarded secret for doing this without needles. We don't tell people because we secretly want them all to turn into junkies.

The secret is to combine anadrol, dbol and winny tabs, BUT you have to insert them rectally 4 times a day. DO NOT take them orally, especially after they have been in your rectum. Take them rectally and do not drop any before they are fully dissolved.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
DragonRider said:
Uh, you left out no balls. :twisted:

Actually, there is a long guarded secret for doing this without needles. We don't tell people because we secretly want them all to turn into junkies.

The secret is to combine anadrol, dbol and winny tabs, BUT you have to insert them rectally 4 times a day. DO NOT take them orally, especially after they have been in your rectum. Take them rectally and do not drop any before they are fully dissolved.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That is, by far, your best work to date DR!!! You get much props for that one brother!!!

Last edited:

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
Test susp is 100% test since there is no ester weight. The longer the ester the less actual test in the product. Therefore, if you run 500mg of enan, you would only need about 400mg of susp. Or something like that. I can't remember the exact ester weights but I'm sure you can do a search on it and find. Prop is good enough to me.

Marauder79

Apr 21, 2005
Toronto, Canada
stussy said:
What are the benefits of using test susp. opposed to using an estered test??? other than the fact that it might be a little faster acting???

HUGE strength gains and muscle. Only problem is is short 1 day life. Hence the ED shots.

When you go off suspension though, you will lose your gains quicker than any steroid. But has a high rebound rate.....

If Test suspension was compared to any test like enanthate,prop and cyp then Suspension would probably the best if done right.