©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Computer Problems

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Well, I don't know what happened yet, but even with virus protection I seem to have caught a virus that has wiped out my computer. I came home from work yesterday and the screen was blue. It won't allow me to run any scans virus programs and I can't even reload the original program.

I'm on my daughter's laptop now. I have to get off before she see's I'm on a board that discusses steriods.

P

pincrusher

yeah i have had things like that happen to my computer even when running multiple virus protection programs, ghost surf programs, and a few other goodies i have. it totally sucks!!!!!!!!!

W

wolfyEVH

i use symantec anti-virus and the spyware programs "ad-aware" and "spy-bot"....all work great......

BigTex

Feb 6, 2005
Yeah, I'll catch hell about this but I'm in the process of switching all of my home computers to MACs. No viruses, trojans, etc. I'm tired of fucking with the morons out there who have nothing better to do than create viruses. By the way, I previously was CEO of a virus protection software company and between you and I, it is a lost cause.

W

wolfyEVH

BigTex said:
Yeah, I'll catch hell about this but I'm in the process of switching all of my home computers to MACs. No viruses, trojans, etc. I'm tired of fucking with the morons out there who have nothing better to do than create viruses. By the way, I previously was CEO of a virus protection software company and between you and I, it is a lost cause.

just stay away from unknown sites, dont open unknown emails, dont download questionable programs.....run spyware programs every other day, run anti-virus every week, you should be fine........if using XP, install the latest updates from microsoft, however i would recommend to stay away from service pack 2.....fuckin horrible

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
service pack 2 does suck. You might want to consider getting a firewall. Norton personal firewall is a good program.