©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Guitar Players

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
I know there are at least a few pickers on the board, I was just wondering what your dream guitar is. Or maybe you already have it. I got mine last summer. It's a Lowden O32. Acoustic, Indian rosewood, spruce top. Made in Ireland. I love this thing. I have a decent collection that ranges from early Kay guitars, a 52 martin, to a cool Washburn Falcon, but I don't play much electric. Anyone heard of Mandolin Bros. in Staten Island, NY? This place has something like a 7million dollar inventory, mostly vintage.

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
I once told this guy that BonJovi played the skin flute and he said,"really, I thought he played guitar." His nickname, you guessed it, Buckethead.

W

wolfyEVH

Blackbird said:
I once told this guy that BonJovi played the skin flute and he said,"really, I thought he played guitar." His nickname, you guessed it, Buckethead.

how ironic.......buckethead is actually a great guitarist....

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Got strings...

Blackbird said:
I know there are at least a few pickers on the board, I was just wondering what your dream guitar is. Or maybe you already have it. I got mine last summer. It's a Lowden O32. Acoustic, Indian rosewood, spruce top. Made in Ireland. I love this thing. I have a decent collection that ranges from early Kay guitars, a 52 martin, to a cool Washburn Falcon, but I don't play much electric. Anyone heard of Mandolin Bros. in Staten Island, NY? This place has something like a 7million dollar inventory, mostly vintage.
Im half ass player,Been playin 20 yrs on and off(thats why Im halfass)
Got a Martin dreadnought acoustic
My fav acoustic-an Epiphone 12 string
Two Stevie Ray Vaughan signature strats
an Eric Clapton signature strat
and a Gibson black beauty.
LOVE my hammers...
the older SRV strat is for sale.$750.00

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
kell11 said:
Im half ass player,Been playin 20 yrs on and off(thats why Im halfass)
Got a Martin dreadnought acoustic
My fav acoustic-an Epiphone 12 string
Two Stevie Ray Vaughan signature strats
an Eric Clapton signature strat
and a Gibson black beauty.
LOVE my hammers...
the older SRV strat is for sale.$750.00
I've always been a little half ass too, until I started taking some serious instruction from an American Roots Music master. I can't get enough of it now.

Oh yeah, Wolfy. Buckethead is god. It's sick how he just stands there not moving playing that intensely. It's a shame you don't see more of him.

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
I've been playing for about 8 years now. I only own a takamine acoustic. At this point I only play every now and then, like if i see the guitar and i'm bored. My dream guitar was a cheap mexican strat that i used to have, it was set up perfect and had the DiMarzio pickups and it changed from blue to purple depending on the type of light.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
steve0085 said:
I've been playing for about 8 years now. I only own a takamine acoustic. At this point I only play every now and then, like if i see the guitar and i'm bored. My dream guitar was a cheap mexican strat that i used to have, it was set up perfect and had the DiMarzio pickups and it changed from blue to purple depending on the type of light.
you should cell cheech,see if he'll come play drums with you.
messican americuuuun.yall were good.

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
steve0085 said:
A friend of mine is a Luthier. He says the best guitar for the money is a Mexican Strat. Put about 200 bucks into it and it's a hot rod.

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
I think Oracle and Tee need to quit flirtin' with each other!!!! Before we know it we might have little Tee/Oracles runnin' around the board!!! LOL

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
MaSTa LifTa said:
I think Oracle and Tee need to quit flirtin' with each other!!!! Before we know it we might have little Tee/Oracles runnin' around the board!!! LOL

Why get yourself involved? lol

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
I always wanted a Jackson V. I've had a BC Rich Warlock six-string, an Ibanez EX 4-string with EMGs, a Kramer 6-string, and a couple of 6-string acoustics. I haven't fucked with any of them in a few years though. No time.