©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Someone is suspecting

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I recently started working out at the YMCA and I was at the gym today after taking a week away for personal reasons and i was talking to an "aqcuantance" and told him that i was feeling tired and unmotivated since i missed a week. Basically just shooting the shit.....when out of nowhere he says "yeah, i wish i had some test". I looked at him like "what :confused: ". And just played it off like it was nothing. However i think he really is suspecting and so are some other guys at the gym. Oh well........

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
They have no proof so I wouldn't worry about it, just keep gettin' bigger and laugh at 'em all while you're doing it.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I'm not really sweating it....i'm sure they would wonder considering i'm new there and i had just started my cycle when i got there.

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
Ya, people would have to be blind and dumb to not notice i'm on cycle at my gym with all my lifts going up so much in weight in a matter of days. Plus, the same people are always there when I lift so I would think that they would notice.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
MaSTa LifTa said:
Ya, people would have to be blind and dumb to not notice i'm on cycle at my gym with all my lifts going up so much in weight in a matter of days. Plus, the same people are always there when I lift so I would think that they would notice.

their just wishing they had a way of getting their hands on gear

Nomad

Feb 9, 2005
With all the new training routines & gimmicky supplements out there you can always pawn the gains off to that new co2 or creatine supplement. Or that your using HIT, HST or bulgarian growth gains program :D ...

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
Bizarro said:
O, have the guys at your new gym caught on that you're not straight yet?

I'm sure the baggy zebra pants and matching string tank top was a dead give away! :D

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
STEELADDICTION said:
I'm sure the baggy zebra pants and matching string tank top was a dead give away! :D

How bout the skinny old dude that comes strollin in there with the daisy dukes and cutoff t-shirt showing his navel and shit. He's got the Adidas on, the 3-striped socks pulled up to his knees, and the bandana head-band.

LITTLEME

Mar 9, 2005
USA
How bout the skinny old dude that comes strollin in there with the daisy dukes and cutoff t-shirt showing his navel and shit. He's got the Adidas on, the 3-striped socks pulled up to his knees, and the bandana head-band.
YOU MUST GO TO MY GYM. THERE IS THIS ONE GUY WHO WEARS A DESIGNER SWEATSUIT AND SUNGLASSES THE WHOLE TIME HE WORKS OUT AND THEN IS TALKING ON HIS CELL PHONE WHILE ON THE TREAD MILL. I HATE THAT

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
STATE CHAMP said:
YOU MUST GO TO MY GYM. THERE IS THIS ONE GUY WHO WEARS A DESIGNER SWEATSUIT AND SUNGLASSES THE WHOLE TIME HE WORKS OUT AND THEN IS TALKING ON HIS CELL PHONE WHILE ON THE TREAD MILL. I HATE THAT

I got the same guy....he just cracks me up

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I love the guys that grunt like they're taking a shit and want everyone to know about it. They cant pick up a weight without making some stupid noise. Usually they have about the same amount of weight on the bar that my little sister uses.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
who cares if they are or not, when i was on, i got stares and people saying stuff to eachother. they dont know for sure, so let them wonder. as for people working out in gay attire, i went to this 24 hr, and they hve guys in spandex shirts and spandex biker shorts and its hideous, and were talking neon and pastels. the grunting is annoying too, but i hate when someones doing curls or something and they throw the weights down and they go rolling and hit me. i dont care how heavy, do not fucking toss them.

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
tee said:
I love the guys that grunt like they're taking a shit and want everyone to know about it. They cant pick up a weight without making some stupid noise. Usually they have about the same amount of weight on the bar that my little sister uses.
I'm usually pretty quiet, but I can't help myself being loud when I'm doing a heavy deadlift, sometimes I do feel like i'm gonna shit myself.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
steve0085 said:
I'm usually pretty quiet, but I can't help myself being loud when I'm doing a heavy deadlift, sometimes I do feel like i'm gonna shit myself.
LOL. How about the fat bitch that gets on the leg curl machine and wont budge or let you work in? Death to them all!!! :sniper:

smikey211

Mar 7, 2005
tee said:
LOL. How about the fat bitch that gets on the leg curl machine and wont budge or let you work in? Death to them all!!! :sniper:

Or what about the fat Bitches that have lost two pounds (from 320) and think they are looking good enough to wear THE spandex suit... you know, the two piece that shows their whole stomach... Fucking gross

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
When people stay by a station I want too long I like to drop one of my atomic nasty farts as I pass by, they usually move, but when I get the station I have to work through the stench