©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Wife For Sale!!!!

MdTNT

One slightly used wife in her very early 40's
Not much on cleaning but damn good in bed, actually too good.
Performs oral and does lots of neat rticks as well. I was told that either the dogs go or she goes so you now have the option.

Stats:
5'7" But she looks damn good in heals so i always think she's 5'9"
115# (and growing, three months pregnant so hormaones are all F*** up)
Her hobbies include but are not limited to...water sports, hiking, climbing, being a nurse on and off of the clock, can cook but you will live longer if she doesn't, does not do windows but will wash your truck or SUV and not miss a spot, she tolerates gear as she has ben with me for 11yrs and she knew what and who she was marrying. I would send a picture but she would kill me, this will have to be a blind sale...no, she's not blinf but she is a blond. She does have a thing for older men....think about it i'm 53 so i guess that makes me older. I will take the hjighest bidder or will consider a tradefor a newer modle or even a new HD DWG....please no phone calls as she also answers the phone and might get a clue befopre the sale takes place. She might be a little hard getting to adjust at first but I am sure as long as you kep the perscription of valium filled things will be ok. Thanks. M-

latino~heat

Truest Playa in da Game
May 24, 2005
Lower`East`Side
MD..sup bro, what kind of Dogs u have? In your area YOU NEED DOGS!!! that and a gauge w/ a couple of rifles..
This is gonna be a good one!

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
I'll trade my old 99 Rodeo. Hood has been keyed and the ac doesn't work for shit, but its a good ride...kinda like your wife?

Nitrateman

Taureau

Jul 29, 2006
do you offer any sort of guarantee?

you say does oral. does she also take deliveries at her shipping door? does she ever say no to sex? does she get headaches or is she a good girl?

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Nitrateman said:
I'll trade my old 99 Rodeo. Hood has been keyed and the ac doesn't work for shit, but its a good ride...kinda like your wife?

Nitrateman
:D LMAO, That's some funny ass shit:D