©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

winstrol injects

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
alright in a week i am begining my winstrol injections. EOD 50mg. for 4 weeks
I generally switch right and left glutes. but now I am going to need more spots for the rotation.
which are the most painless spots.
I was thinking quads, delts
swicht between those 2 and then leave glutes for my test and EQ shots.
what do you guys think

and any other words of wisdom on winstrol would be nice.

musclerook

Jan 1, 2005
Canada
try the winstrol in your delts, i heard it could cause some localized growth, so i tried it, and had some noticeable improvements

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
sounds good. my delts are weak. it would help if localizing was true. Ive heard it both ways

Herc

Oct 2, 2005
Deep South
Can't help you bro. I've always stayed with oral winny just for that main reason. It knocked out one less inject for me. Plus, since its diluted in water, it would always leave me limping or hurting within an hour.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
your scareing me herc. I dont want to be limping around everywhere.

If the injects go bad I can always drink them. LOL

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
I may end up doing that if the injects are to much. Ill give it a shot. who knows it may be fine.

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
OMFG!!!!!

It is not that bad HERC!!! If you dont want the water based winstrol, get some oil-based. It comes from a source on the board. I have personally used it and it is fucking awesome. Wish I could stay that ripped year-round. Just inject eod. It is not that bad, especially when you wake-up and notice every morning you get more and more ripped.

Injections are the best, hands down. I wont take anything oral anymore at all. Injections are better on your liver and disperse better.

Localized injections are good for localized infections! The growth experienced with local injects (from personal experience) is just from the swelling. Just stick it in you ass or quad. It works just as well.

And Winny won't make you limp unless maybe your just a pussy. There are alot more painful shots out there.

Good luck! Just stick eod for like 6 weeks and you will be fine.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I agree that you should take it for 6 weeks. I just start to notice its effects starting about week 4 on me. You can inject all kinds of places. Delts, quads, glutes, calves, bis, tris, or chest if yer a bad ass MOFO :D

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
pain & location

I tried winny water based injections for about 5 weeks. The first two weeks were in the delts and ass and made me quite sore. Then it stopped being too sore from week three onward. Due to the soreness though, I chickened out on injecting into my biceps because it kinda grosses me out to imagine that smaller muscle getting thrashed by winny crystals. I'd like to try it again sometime and stick it in the biceps.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
sweet I will start injecting tommarow then and run it for 6 weeks. I have 20ml so thats around 6 weeks worth. thanks bro's

l3i0hazard

Feb 9, 2005
blah
I did 50mg injections of stanzolol every day. I found that I needed to use a 22 gauge needle as my winny was not microrefined and liked to clog the needle up even with the fatter needles.

Injecting every day means you either deal with the scar tissue or you rotate injection sites. A lot of the guys in my gym only use their glutes. I personally don't beleive this to be a very good idea not only because of the scar tissue issue but because of the fact that the same receptors are being used without getting much of a break which I've read makes the injection less effective. Besides that point though it just hurts more when you don't rotate.

Glutes are easy, legs are next. But I've found it a lot easier to inject high up on the leg and not directly into the quad - this is something that www.siteinjections.com doesn't have a series for but I've found it to be less painful.

Next up would be delts - I've injected all over my delts and had minimal discomfort.

I still found that six injection sites wasn't enough and tried pectoral injections - surprisingly they have been one of the easiest to do.

After pecs I go with triceps - I've used two spots. One is on the side and the other is at the meatiest part.

So if you use all those spots you get 12 different sites. Calves and biceps for me were always too painful. Triceps are a little uncomfortable but doable - the others are easy...

I've yet to try traps and lats...

Last edited:

l3i0hazard

Feb 9, 2005
blah
I'd help you out if I were in the neighborhood but alas I am too far away! heh... =)

I'm going to try traps and lats pretty soon - I'm thinking they shouldn't be that bad...

jabo1jabo1

Mar 3, 2005
Deep South
healthfreak said:
sweet I will start injecting tommarow then and run it for 6 weeks. I have 20ml so thats around 6 weeks worth. thanks bro's
what up freak - go to spotinjections.com. they give you great illustations on where and how to shoot in every muscle. i just fininished an 8 week cycle with win and the best place i found was in my thigh, it is easy to see, reach,and the best part was it was absolutely painless. try it and let me know.