©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

just starting

badbt1

Oct 24, 2005
hi all am from aust

the site looks good

i am 72kgs 6ft1 have been training for 12mths and finally wanting to go on my first cycle does anyone know of a great site i could order from first off

and i was thinking i might go sust250 deca and stanazol i thought that would be a great stack , let me know what you think?

thanks guys

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
I think you should go with all test E for your first cycle.
test e 500mg a week for 1-10weeks
pct week 12-16 nolva and clomid.

make the deca,sust,winny a second or third cycle.

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
all the wrong advice here guys. even if you are trying to promote the board to make an extra $50, thats not the point here. he's only been lifting for 12 monhts and is 6'1" and 160lbs. you need to do some more research before you take the plunge man. you still need to train naturally for another 2-3 years. stick around, read, ask questions and such, don't jump on just yet. you have the rest of your life to build your physique, take your time.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
damn 12 months I skipped right over that part. bro you can gain naturally at your experience level and weight. your only screwing yourself if you start aas to soon.
get to your maximum natural wieght then go on aas.

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
Good advice A-bomb. 6'1" and 160lbs, lot of natural growing to do! Not to mention before everyone starts telling him what he should cycle, maybe first find out his age and goals.

Welcome to Anasci badbt1. :welcome:

a-bomb83 said:
all the wrong advice here guys. even if you are trying to promote the board to make an extra $50, thats not the point here. he's only been lifting for 12 monhts and is 6'1" and 160lbs. you need to do some more research before you take the plunge man. you still need to train naturally for another 2-3 years. stick around, read, ask questions and such, don't jump on just yet. you have the rest of your life to build your physique, take your time.

mandarb11

Oct 3, 2005
Ontario Canada
True enough, you should have a solid foundation (which is completely different for everyone) to go off of, but the truth of the matter is that when a person has their mind set they usually do it. Give us some stats bud, age, goals etc it will really help!

badbt1

Oct 24, 2005
thanks for the feed back guys

i am 26yrs old and i want to reach 120kgs i dont have any stats apart from 6% bodyfat
i have put on 12 kilos since 9 mths ago and now i have gotten to a standstill
i seem to put on one then lose one kilo at a time i havent changed what i have been doing except i am eating more but i have a very fast metabolism (is this how i tell i have hit the peak of my body??)

i am taking weight gainer, creatine, glutamine, and androforce tablets with gh stack all natural products

i have decided i really want to go the roids because of the stand still and i cant wait
i want to do a couple of cycles 2x8 weeks with a long break in between ofcourse

hope that helps

would any place send the stuff to aust????

Last edited:

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
Check your PM's bro.

badbt1 said:
thanks for the feed back guys

i am 26yrs old and i want to reach 120kgs i dont have any stats

i have decided i really want to go the roids i want a couple of cycles 2x8 weeks break in between ofcourse

hope that helps

would any place send the stuff to aust????

badbt1

Oct 24, 2005
oakraider1 said:
Another thing you should do is not ask who and where you can get gear from. It doesn't make you look good at all!!!!!!!!!

sorry if i have offended but i ask straight out questions to get straight out answers
i am not here to make my profile look good, just my body
and yes i want to know who and where i can get it from, how else will i find out! any suggestions will be appreciated.
i dont want to ask just any one on the street that doesnt know anything about the products i want to take, thats why i am asking people that have the expertise and advice who have used these products with experience, knowledge and ppl who know these sources.

fuzion

Aug 22, 2004
I was 160 in january when i ran my first cycle. If he is going to run steroids there is no point in telling him not to do it, because he has already made his mind up. I would say go for it bro.. Steroids helped me gain about 30 pounds. You have to train hard though and have the right diet. You really should wait a couple of years, but hell if you want to do it do a basic cycle and see how you like it.

500mg/wk test enanthate for 12 weeks
25mg/day dbol(if you want to start your cycle off quick) for 4 weeks

then run your pct(do some research)

You might wanna check out the 1 lift a day program in the natural weight lifting forum for when your on.

But seriously if your going to do this get your workout program down and get your diet right before you start... Then get ready to buy new clothes that fit. ;)

Last edited:

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
Not everyone is aware or understands what Anasci has to offer. Should he openly ask for a source, no. Does is make him look bad, no. He is a new to the game just like everyone was at one time, including yourself! Lighten up on new members!

oakraider1 said:
Another thing you should do is not ask who and where you can get gear from. It doesn't make you look good at all!!!!!!!!!

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
if it helps there are plenty of places to buy steroids,there may even be a list somewhere. but lets put that aside for now and deal with your goals and expectations.
what do you want?, can you do it naturally? what do you think steroids will do for you?

its a big decision, don't take it lightly.