©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

does the "list" work

bkcnmusscle

Aug 2, 2004
salt lake city
brand new to the site and very eager to try my first cycle-- so if i buy the list for the $30 it really sets me up to be able to purchase the goods? not too risky? also is deca and d-bol a good combo for a first timer - 6'1" 170lbs work out 4-5 days a week need to eat more though i know.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
The "list" should be legit but we don't really discuss that on here. How old are you and how long have you been working out? No, dbol and deca is not a good cycle. Deca will shut down your natural testosterone production so hard that you won't be able to get wood for months afterward (or at least that was my case......mixed with fina). With deca you MUST use test also, this will help prevent that from happening. A good first cycle is either test only, or what I suggest, dbol and test. Give me your stats and I will give you my opinion. Your size seems small so I don't think you will need the regular dose a lot of guys will tell you.

bkcnmusscle

Aug 2, 2004
salt lake city
i am close to 24 been workin out with and without trainers for nearly 3 to 4 years with not to impressive of results - -i have a fatty abdomen and not much muscle mass but good overall body structure-- i look skinny but really need to bulk up-- i uhave used proteins good ones megatropins creatine glutamine glycerol and even some "legal" testro gels and 19 nor stacks before they were illegal.. i spend $hitloads on trainers and even thought about plastic surgery but that would not get me muscle just get rid of the fat any advice? and why dont we talk about the "list" any tips on how to get what i need fast.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
Ok bro, you are definately a prime candidate for AAS. I want you to focus on that diet though. You need to keep your calories around 4,500+ and shoot for 5,000. You need to do a bulker for sure so don't worry about a little fat, but don't overdo it either. also, ensure that most of your fat is the good kind, polyunsaturated and/or monounsaturated. For carbs, try to do wheat breads and pastas, sweet potatos, and brown rice. These are higher quality carbs per the glycemetric index. Try a diet that is 40% protein/40% carbs/20%fat, if you want to tweek it then do 10% fat, not higher.
For a cycle, let's stick with something plain and simple.

wks 1-10 test enanthate 375mg or 400mg a wk.
wks 1-5 dbol 30mg ed

Normally I recommend 500mg test and 35mg dbol but due to your weight I think these amounts are fine.

For a PCT I would do a simple Nolvadex only.
2 wks after last test shot take 40mg nolv ed for 2 wks and 20mg ed for 2 more wks.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
jsjs24 said:
You need to keep your calories around 4,500+ and shoot for 5,000. You need to do a bulker for sure so don't worry about a little fat, but don't overdo it either. also, ensure that most of your fat is the good kind, polyunsaturated and/or monounsaturated. For carbs, try to do wheat breads and pastas, sweet potatos, and brown rice. These are higher quality carbs per the glycemetric index. Try a diet that is 40% protein/40% carbs/20%fat, if you want to tweek it then do 10% fat, not higher.
For a cycle, let's stick with something plain and simple.

wks 1-10 test enanthate 375mg or 400mg a wk.
wks 1-5 dbol 30mg ed

The diet will be every bit as important as the cycle.
Don't eat because you're hungry. Eat because it's time.

P.S. The list works.