©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hello all

Tentonne

Sep 6, 2010
I'm a 36 y.o. male who's been training for the last 20 years or so so that I can play rugby. Am beginning to get too slow to play now so am focusing more of my bodybuilding now (which should be more fun now that I'm not subjected to regular testing ;-) ).

My main issue is that I'm too fat - I weigh 300lbs but have 22% bodyfat so I'm keen to cut into that asap. Thinking of starting on Winstrol for some lean gains and help shedding my lardy arse but would appreciate any help anyone can give because I'm a newbie to non-natural training. I know that diet is key but I'd like to cut into that fat quickly to give me some motivation.

Great site - keep up the good work!

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008
You will get better results and less sides if you get your BF down some before you start. It shouldn't take but a couple months to get down to the low teens and you will have a much better first cycle if you do. You'll be happy that you did if you take that advice.

MPMC

Aug 31, 2009
Welcome bro,, You arent going to get much of anything out of winny at such a high bf%. It's best to be around 10% when using winny. You shouldnt touch any aas until you are at the 15% range IMO. If I were you Id just stay natural or maybe add some clen and t3 in there. When not on those you could use cla. Remeber diet is the key.

Tentonne

Sep 6, 2010
Thanks for the welcome fellas - I guess I'll just have to get my diet in order and start doing some hi-reps / cardio (all very dull cos I love lifting heavy).

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I'm a 36 y.o. male who's been training for the last 20 years or so so that I can play rugby. Am beginning to get too slow to play now so am focusing more of my bodybuilding now (which should be more fun now that I'm not subjected to regular testing ;-) ).

My main issue is that I'm too fat - I weigh 300lbs but have 22% bodyfat so I'm keen to cut into that asap. Thinking of starting on Winstrol for some lean gains and help shedding my lardy arse but would appreciate any help anyone can give because I'm a newbie to non-natural training. I know that diet is key but I'd like to cut into that fat quickly to give me some motivation.

Great site - keep up the good work!

Nice to have you on board here at ANASCI.