©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

synthergine + liv52 = full protection?

9serX

Apr 26, 2011
Ho wise is this approach of using both, synthergine and liv52 at the same time to fully protect the liver? If not which one of the two will you use?

Big Danny

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2006
I'll save my money and use synthergine only. The injectible liver protector form is the only efficient one.

track36

May 11, 2011
Just had my blood test check and my liver values came out very good using synthergine. So I'll stick with it. Didn't know the oral it's not so efficient like the injectable, so I made the right choice :)

legalracing

Apr 26, 2011
I'm part of few top boards, won't name them here, and everywhere they talk about synthergine's efficiency. I'm using it too right now.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Just had my blood test check and my liver values came out very good using synthergine. So I'll stick with it. Didn't know the oral it's not so efficient like the injectable, so I made the right choice :)

It's always better to inject something compared to swallowing it. Synthergine is the best out there. You can inject it or take it orally. I just drink it when I use it as it's more convenient. Thats all you need. Milk thistle and liv52 are also effective.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
I'll save my money and use synthergine only. The injectible liver protector form is the only efficient one.

I agree...Synthergine is the #1 liver protectant in the world!

J4CKT

AnaSCI VET
Feb 1, 2010
I haven't seen one piece of bad feedback on Synthergine. Everyone who has used it
and posted have all had good bloodwork come back. I have been using it ever since
i found it and my bloodwork has never been anything but perfect.

It's the best liver support product I have ever used.

rocco-x

Jan 13, 2009
actually one of the best injectable liver aides is Essentiale Forte.a few powerlifters that've traveled to the old Soviet Union turned me onto this.pretty sure one of the sponcers on here would carry it.i used it for about 2months after a heavy drol/dbol cycle along with tren and all that good stuff.liver values came back in perfect range.even the doctor was surprised after i told him what i had run.haven't tried synthergine yet but problly would if i order a few more things from there...really wanna try syntholator.

Last edited:

Synthetek

AnaSCI Major Sponsor
Oct 13, 2006
actually one of the best injectable liver aides is Essentiale Forte.a few powerlifters that've traveled to the old Soviet Union turned me onto this.pretty sure one of the sponcers on here would carry it.i used it for about 2months after a heavy drol/dbol cycle along with tren and all that good stuff.liver values came back in perfect range.even the doctor was surprised after i told him what i had run.haven't tried synthergine yet but problly would if i order a few more things from there...really wanna try syntholator.

Well, right now you can get both of those and any other products we carry for FREE, just LIKE on facebook and get your friends to LIKE us on facebook too!

To check out all the details about the offer have a look at this link:
http://www.anasci.org/vB/anabolic-s...26928-like-us-facebook-get-free-products.html

J4CKT

AnaSCI VET
Feb 1, 2010
That's an awesome deal and their facebook page is blowing up! Upto 467 likes so far.