©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

gear underdosed?

bigbea

Jun 22, 2004
I just finished my 1st cycle with minimal gains. No sure if gear was under dosedor what. Maybe some.e could help shed a little light for me.

13 weeks test e cycle

Weeks 1-10 500mg
Weeks 11-13 750mg
Adex .25-.50 ed (gyno prone)

I know that running an AI will dry you out. I didn't retain alot of water or put on any additional fat. I'm currently around 13-14% bf. 6'7 246lbs.

My diet is a IIFYM style. Eating 4200-4500 (40/30/30). I get 325+ protein.

I put a solid 10lbs on by week 9, then it stopped. I just took my last shot last Friday. Pct starts in week and a half. Clomid/Nova(100/50/50/50...40/20/20/

Ive been working out for the past 2 1/2 years. Go to the gym 5 days a week. I look bigger and I am definately stronger but.I thought that I'd gain more weight. Hopefully I won't lose too much during pct.

I was going to continue my cycle a little bit longer but decided to.stop.since bumping the test up didn't really work.

Any ideas? Gotta be the gear?)

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
Blood test only way to know bro...you might just suck at working out..what wouldhabe been more acceptable to you, 20, 30 ound gain in 3 months?

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
10 "solid" is good. Most big weight gains are from water.
Gear can be off but it's not magic.
Prob should have kicked started with dbol...

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Ya brother 10 solid pounds is respectable if your "feeling" your gear most of the time id say not eating enough but your calories and protien are up there....next cycle if your wanting to just put on mass try a 4 week dbol kicker as stated above eat like its your last meal and hit it hard as hell in the gym and see what that does....10 solid pounds is nothing to be depressed about though specially if your strength went up good luck brother

xmen1234

Dec 6, 2012
Your Mom's House
10 lbs on Test only is great. I'll take it, especially if you're around 13-14% bf. And honestly, 4200-4500 cals/day is not much for being 6'7 246lbs. I'd say you'd need at least 6,000 - 8,000 to really grow at that size.

Hell, I eat 4k a day to maintain and i'm only 5-3 185.

Just my opinion.

Last edited:

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Fuck me i didnt see that he was 6'7" 250 thats what i get for skimming thru stuff....ya bro eat more lol...all the gear in the world wont matter if it doesnt have the nutrition it needs to work its magic.

bigbea

Jun 22, 2004
I'm not depressed. I.just hope after.pct it doesn't go down too much. My next cycle is all lined up ...with a kicker. Not sure tbol or dbol tho

bigbea

Jun 22, 2004
You really.,think I should be eating 5-6000 calories? My maintenance is 3800

xmen1234

Dec 6, 2012
Your Mom's House
You really.,think I should be eating 5-6000 calories? My maintenance is 3800

If this is your maintenance then I would say that your weight gain is right on track with your excess kcals. If you wanted to gain 20 lbs in the same time frame, then you need to take in more food. Bottom line. Set your alarm for midnight, and 3 am and down a shake.

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Use dbol.
Drop the AI and go old school just run Tamoxifen. It will cover the gyno prob and let you get that water weight.
If you're gonna go with an AI (you still need some estrogen for gains) go with exemestane (Aromasin) low. Adex is outdated in my opinion and letro is a last resort.

bigbea

Jun 22, 2004
I seem to be gyno prone tho. I had to run adex my entire cycle. Dbol with no AI?

I always seem to have second thoughts with dbol. I gain fat every easily and gynno prone. I would hate to gain a ton of fat/water and not lose it. That's why I thinking tbol. Figured I could kick start with tbol and not use AI for the first 4 weeks.

Zuespas

Dec 31, 2014
Montreal Canada
I honestly believe you did well. If it was possible to just keep gaining at a constant rate then we would all run super long blasts and be huge and happy. In the past 2 years I have put on 20lbs of true muscle and I'm quite happy about that.

Gaining a significant amount of size takes a lot of time effort and consistency. I suggest you keep pushing hard through pct with nutrition and training. The times I have lost the most in pct is when I change things too dramatically and try to reinvent the wheel so to speak.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Use dbol.
Drop the AI and go old school just run Tamoxifen. It will cover the gyno prob and let you get that water weight.
If you're gonna go with an AI (you still need some estrogen for gains) go with exemestane (Aromasin) low. Adex is outdated in my opinion and letro is a last resort.

Look at what my bud is telling you. That is likely over kill gyno prone or not. I too prefer exeme/aromason. He too states
going old school with nolva(tamox). good call In my opinion.
While nolva does not inhibit estro production it does block receptors that are effected by estro. size gains should come bit better.
Some feel nolva makes the compound less effective in the gains dept. I have never found that to be true. good call from
brainy buddy psych... T

Lavey

Jan 5, 2015
Blood test only way to know bro...you might just suck at working out..what wouldhabe been more acceptable to you, 20, 30 ound gain in 3 months?

if your not training correctly or eating properly all the gear on this earth isn't going to do shit.