©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

tren question

monstar845935

Aug 19, 2015
Texas
Hello everyone this is my first thread but I'm interested to see what you all have to say. So my wife knows I cycle and has no problem with it as long as I stay safe, she never has any intrest in what I'm running or what it's for or how it works, but every time I've run tren she has known, not by the way I act or my trensomnia but because she starts having similar sides. Lately she's been having worse anxiety, more insomnia, little things at work have been making her blow up that normally wouldn't bother her. Basically I'm asking if any of you have had similar things happen. Don't know if it would be possible for her to absorb it from me sweating on her at night or what? Thanks guys.

monstar845935

Aug 19, 2015
Texas
Yeah I don't know how it's possible, maybe from my sweat or other fluids not sure, but she describes the sides exactly the way they are for me. Like last night she asked me why she's been waking up over and over (she typically sleeps all night) and gets out of bed for no reason, which is the same thing the trensomnia does to me. Hmm.

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
I wouldnt think it was in any way being absorbed through sweat or any bodily fluids. Id be more inclined to say since its your wife it might be she is unknowingly picking up little signs or signals your giving off and reacting to them. Kinda like when Im in a bad mood. No matter how much I try my wife can tell in seconds. Even just by talking on the phone if something is bothering me she'll pick it up everytime. When two people are together alot they tend to almost be like mentally tapped into the other persons feelings ,thoughts, pains, etc. Just my two cc's....AR....

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
You're indicting it, and not using it transdermal, right?

monstar845935

Aug 19, 2015
Texas
Injecting yeah, I understand the mental link thing but things like her having acne when I'm on it? Tren doesn't make me oily like high dose test dose so I'm not sure how it could happen. Seems to be a pretty unique thing I suppose.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Wish I could find the article on the Fina with cattle - the urine and waste is coming from the cattle and on the ground - they said the Fina plex is not active any more out of the animal.
BUT -

All the female fish in the water are the same exact intense color as the males instead of brown??
They found out - the Fina plex was not active once secreted buy the cattle
But once water is added it is very active again and just as potent.
There is a great article about it- I hurd the thing on talk radio I think last year
what is it APR NEWS or some thing like that.
Should be easy to look up
What does this have to do with your wife? Hell knows

Last edited:

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
One is from Indiana University Bloomington
Pretty cool read
There are better ones also
I will post some later when I can get on the computer

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
I would be fascinated to know if the water contained in your perspiration, exhalation, would be a factor. Remember, with hormones, people are different in their levels of tolerance and some people can get wicked sides from tiny dosages, possibly through casual (or not so casual) contact. Pharmacokinetics are pretty wicked.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Both the articles that I posted are not the one I was talking about but are pretty cool.
I just don't know any more

monstar845935

Aug 19, 2015
Texas
Yeah grim it would cool if I could test my sweat or breath even and see if there was and tren, but I don't think that's possible.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Without getting nasty, is sweat the only exchange of body fluid? Maybe there is something going on orally? I know it's a wild guess but I don't think sweat is going to do this.

CG

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
We need to talk some colleges into doing some research on the sacreation of different juice.
Test the potency of juice in spurm, swet, spit and so on.
Then take a few people juiced up - have them lift with a non juicer for 2 months - test him for steroids before and after to see if he absorbed any juice.
Or a wife or sex partner

Most people would say they would be wasting time and it would never do any thing - I think it would

Sorry - got to much time on my hands

Last edited:

GottaGain

Mar 12, 2015
A little bit of tren goes a long way for a man, so it wouldn't be too much to believe a micro dose of tren from your sweat or other bodily fluids would have an effect on a woman.