©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Curious Cycle Advice

illinios

Mar 21, 2005
I just thought i would run this by you guys, some recommendations would be greatfully appricieated. Im already 2 weeks in...
6'0 220 THIRD CYCLE

ALL ZENCALL

Weeks 1-10
-Sustanan 250 :: 500mg a week in ass 1cc twice a week
-Deca 300 :: 300mg a week in ass 1cc once a week

Weeks 5-10
-Winstrol Depot 100 :: 50 mg every day in delt

Clomid 3 weeks after last shot of sustanan.

Last edited:

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
We would like to know your stats. Also, is this a first cycle? The Deca amount is way too high no matter what your stats are. I also cant really follow your cycle the way you have written it.

imthenextone

Jan 12, 2005
tee said:
We would like to know your stats. Also, is this a first cycle? The Deca amount is way too high no matter what your stats are. I also cant really follow your cycle the way you have written it.

TOO HIGH ???

I dont understand, i have been told many time (on different board, including here) that 300 mg should be the minimum ???

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
Diesel said:
tru that i belive DR said the other day 400 is the lowest hell ever go.

I just looked that post up, DR stated that if you weigh 185 or more, he would never go less than 400mg a week. This must be one of those topics that many have mixed feelings about. Could any of the vets explain there reasoning behind Deca dose amounts? I'm sure it would be valuable to many.