©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Low back pain!

HigherStandard

Aug 26, 2004
Hey guys,

Im at the end of my third week, (methanabol and test e) and Ive started to have a lot of low back pain. Is this typical with dbol or do you think it is unrelated. I have a history of low back pain and I thought maybe my muscles were just a little more tense than normal.

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
That is a side effect that alot of people incounter while using Dbol.. Soo it could be the dbol... but if you have a bad history with back pain it could be that to... But Dbol can tend to make people have back pain becaues of the massive pumps..

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
What's your dosages? I've experienced it before and it's real excruciating, to the point that i have to lay down on the gym floor. But i was doing alot of mg's at one time. Are you breaking up your dosages throughout the day?

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
For your next cycle if you wanna run Dbol try changing it up with Anadrol... And if the back pains are still there then its more than likley your bad History with your back..

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Yeah at those dosages you shouldn't really encounter the back pumps especially spreading throughout the day. You might want to see what excercises you get it on and check your form.