View Single Post
Old
  (#7)
Massive G
AnaSCI VIP

02-12-2018, 07:57 PM

I love threads like these.
I will try to post about my progression to HIT after about 10 years of training conventionally.

I don't train in a commercial gym.

I have 3 sets of Ironmaster Dumbells that go up to 120
and Ironmaster 1000 with all the attachments tons of weights and bars and racks even a damn tbar row attachment and seated calf machine - so I Train at home and work has a mini sized commercial gym that nobody goes too that I train at on most days after work.

I grew up in a small town and started working out in the late 80's the biggest gym was a health spa that a guy had converted to a hardcore gym.
I was shocked and battered and bruised ego when I got around those guys, had been training at the school gym and a shed outside my parents house.

Guys were puking everywhere and there were dark stains all around the squat rack, I soon found out why guys would squat till they spit up blood no shit...and they were puking from super sets giant sets ...powder from chalk was so thick it was like a white haze everywhere.

I chuckle every time I go in a commercial gym and the wipes and sanitizers and no chalk etc.

Everyone looks the same in these gyms all wearing the unde armour shirts and shorts "that wick sweat away" and do the same exercises ...the bench presses and squat racks never get used.

I'll write more later, but I sometimes wonder how big would I have been if I took a hardcore cycle these days and threw it on me when I was training and eating like a beast with the youthful 20 something metabolism.
Maybe I woulda got lazy and backed off ..who knows?? LOL