©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Starting to get curious about Peptides

E-Volve

Feb 9, 2013
Im anxiously awaiting my next aas cycle and I keep getting curious about all these peptides.
From what I can tell some things require daily and a few times a day injections.

Is there anything worth testing that can be injected like twice a week?

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
No, with the GH peptides you are going to have to test them several times daily on your test subjects to yield sufficient results. It you run your tests properly ou should get worthwhile results, but if not, you can just be pissing money away on poorly designed research.

E-Volve

Feb 9, 2013
hey thanks for the reply. thats a bummer. daily a few times a day sucks after a while (you get tired of it). One more question, can I get away with nightly injects with anything? OR perhaps morning before I leave the house and then night when I come home? 3 times a day just doesnt work for me. taking this stuff to work isnt somthing I want to do.

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
Yes, you can research CJC-1295 W/DAC once a week. It'll raise your igf-1 levels nicely.

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
hey thanks for the reply. thats a bummer. daily a few times a day sucks after a while (you get tired of it). One more question, can I get away with nightly injects with anything? OR perhaps morning before I leave the house and then night when I come home? 3 times a day just doesnt work for me. taking this stuff to work isnt somthing I want to do.

USA CJC-1295 (DAC) 2mg - $26.00 : Peptides!, Your Online Shop For Research

Get this here and you can research one vial or more a week and only need to use it once or twice a week. Once for one vial and I'd do two with two vials.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
Yes, you can research CJC-1295 W/DAC once a week. It'll raise your igf-1 levels nicely.

Exactly.

I once read a thread ...a 40+ yr old male researchd 2mg a week for many weeks and it raised the igf levels 80 points

Last edited:

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
For real?? How many weeks is a good solid run and what would my monkey expect to see at twice a week?..

Dudcki what do you mean once for one vial two for two?..so one 2mg per week ? Or 2 / 2mg per week ?.

Last edited:

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Ive been researching cjc no dac and ghrp2 for a couple of months now. 3 x daily injects aren't bad if you are using a 31ga slin pin.

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
For real?? How many weeks is a good solid run and what would my monkey epect to see at twice a week?..

Dudcki what do you mean once for one vial two for two?..so one 2mg per week ? Or 2 / 2mg per week ?.

I meant if your researching one vial a week (2mg) do it say Monday. And if you're researching two vials (4mg) a week do it Monday and Thursday. And I'd at least research it 10 weeks. I researched Dac for 20 weeks.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
When I reorder, I may switch from the cjc no dac to the cjc w/dac and try it for a while.

My wife is turning into a peptide junkie of sorts. She came to me yesterday telling me to get off my ass and order her more t3 and mt2..chop, chop...

Last edited:

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
I researched cjc no dac and ghrp 2 and hexarelin(for 1 mnth) for a cpl mnths and noticed a huge difference.
I did research it with t3 but i had all the gh sides too. i had abs for the first time in my life

SshadowW

Mar 15, 2013
Ha! Lol. Well the 2mg USA were $26 each.

My doctor suggested I use GHRP-2 along with my Test. He said he has injectable and oral. Do the oral's actually work?

Also, it's pretty expensive through the pharmacy. I was thinking of maybe "researching" the cheaper versions. If I go injectable, is there any difference in preparation with the "research" version?

Thanks in advance for any insight...

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
My doctor suggested I use GHRP-2 along with my Test. He said he has injectable and oral. Do the oral's actually work?

Also, it's pretty expensive through the pharmacy. I was thinking of maybe "researching" the cheaper versions. If I go injectable, is there any difference in preparation with the "research" version?

Thanks in advance for any insight...

Injects are the way to go.
Ergopep has a 5mg vial for $9 or cpl bucks more for USA pep.
5mgs gives you 50-100mcg doses. 3-4xs a day.=300-400mcgs a day.
Thats about 2-3wks of research for $9.

Its really noticable. i researched it for about 2 1/2mnths i think.
Ergopep has great products and great customer service/shipping t/a.