©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Tex Star Labs

shock

May 20, 2005
Hi guys, I am new here and just recently picked up some gear from Tex Star Labs for my first cycle. I got their dbol and test enthanate and was wondering if you guys have ever had experience with this lab? How are the products? People that I personally know who have used it, like it, but I would like to get some more thoughts on it. Also, I would appreciate pictures if you guys happen to have any. Thanks, John

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Haven't heard of them bro...but if others have taken it (hopefully more than 2) than it should be some reliable gear. Considering of course you got it from the same place they have

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Bizarro said:
What's that supposed to mean you dink?

I just wanted to thank you for informing us that you have no idea on This particular subject. And the term "DINK" is only for our beloved Tee

W

wolfyEVH

i still dont even understand the whole dink thing........must be underground homo lingo from oracles s & m clubs

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Bizarro said:
A thousand apologies Oracle. Dink is for Tee....Dink is for Tee...ok got it.

Ok well i hope it has embedded in your mind. Try not to forget. He gets jealous when that "name" is shared with others.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
oracle said:
Ok well i hope it has embedded in your mind. Try not to forget. He gets jealous when that "name" is shared with others.
Yep, your too funny for me! :moon:

Drifter

May 25, 2005
shock said:
Hi guys, I am new here and just recently picked up some gear from Tex Star Labs for my first cycle. I got their dbol and test enthanate and was wondering if you guys have ever had experience with this lab? How are the products? People that I personally know who have used it, like it, but I would like to get some more thoughts on it. Also, I would appreciate pictures if you guys happen to have any. Thanks, John

TSL ( Tex Star Labs ) is one of the Best UG labs in the US today . Unfortunitly he doesn't ship to canada .
I Know lots of people who swear by using his stuff and his high dose stuff is reletivly painless to shoot with a comparison to others including Name brand factory's like BD .
If you have a source for his stuff it is good and you will love the results from it providing you train rite and eat , rest propperly
I hope you fell a little more at ease if not I can give you some more info on him.

BTW I am by no meens a rep for anybody

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
wolfyEVH said:
i still dont even understand the whole dink thing........must be underground homo lingo from oracles s & m clubs
at least a third of the threads spiral in that direction...T & O bumpin' dikheds.
I think its funny,we need the love/hate squabbl...always gives me a chuckle to see they're still in love...makes me feel like Im watching a Hallmark movie.
OH YES, TexStar? nada,brada. T and O made me forget the Q.

Last edited:

booyams

Mar 2, 2005
TEXAS
I have use the TEX STAR EQ and TEST in the past and it was good gear. I didnt see the gains I have seen using the same MG of QV so its all diff. I guess....

BOOYAMS

holla

Attachments

• post-21-1078210372.jpg
    post-21-1078210372.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 50

Stuart

Jun 14, 2005
Their winstrol is seriously painful like some of their blends but the deca is pretty smooth. I personally think it is underdosed. IMHO

Drifter

May 25, 2005
Stuart said:
Their winstrol is seriously painful like some of their blends but the deca is pretty smooth. I personally think it is underdosed. IMHO

Ive seen there lab reports and there far from underdoesd but each to there own

remylebeau

Oct 19, 2004
They're private with only 1 reseller, so I'm not surprised that not many have heard of them. Very good lab...top notch stuff.