©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Leap to the next level

mx109

Feb 3, 2013
US
Hello anasci peoples!!! Not sure what to really think about all this online forum and board stuff. I do know that I've been silently creeping on several boards/informational sites for, well it seems like years. Out of all of the sites out there for some reason I was drawn to this one to give it a go and actually join in on the conversations. I know I've learned sooo much by just research alone and I mean I've logged hours reading about bb. I am no where close where i want to be but I'm trying to transform into that person one step at a time.

I am self employed as a contractor, will be getting married soon, I have one child and my fiance has one.

I'm 36, 6'1" and 225lbs. My biggest area work is probably cleaning up on my diet. My discipline in that area definately needs improving. I hope this is a start to something good.

:sniper:

Feels like i'm a duck in the water!!!! Your turn to shoot.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Hello mx109. Welcome . Great source of knowledge and inspiration here.
Glad you made it. Now start posting your stats, goals ,current training and nutrition. Tells us more about you. Thanks, T...

mx109

Feb 3, 2013
US
Ok, well by no means am i a bb by any measures, my goals are to continue to get stronger and leaner. So heres my stats.

Squat 410
Deadlift 465
Bench 240-I just shattered my wrist in May 2012 and had a plate and 10 screws installed. Before that though 265

Bf (don't laugh) 20%-25%

Diet-all over-trying to get a handle on this-I consume lots of protein but also lots of everything hence the bf %

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Welcome to Anasci...Stick around it's a great place!!

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Welcome. There is alot of info on dieting here. You should be able to take away some good informaiton.