©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Allow myself to introduce myself

Radtad

Feb 2, 2013
Nevada USA
Obviously I'm new, but I have been creeping around undetected for a couple of months now. I have been lifting on and off for years. Started in middle school for sports and to be bad ass :). Dropped off after high school and started regimes intermittently for a few months but I guess it wasn't a main priority at the time. I have been consistently lifting for the last 3+ years now.
I am 29, 6'3'' and 220lbs. I don't know my bf% but its not really where I want it to be (shredded as F*ck). I have been nothing but all naty and am considering upping my game a bit. Like most I want to increase my strength and muscle mass while simultaneously decreasing my body fat. From my experience this seems impossible. My approach has been to have a few months of bulking followed by a few months of cutting. This has gotten me where I am now, but it always seems as if I take two steps forward and then one step back with my strength and size. I have good gains when I am bulking up and I lose some mass and strength when I cut, but not all gains are lost. I am just ready to try something that will just allow me to step forward without going backward. I don't know if this is something impossible or not. Anyways, I am happy to be a member here and am looking forward to educating myself as well as becoming more educated by others about this wonderful sport.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Welcome. You are in the right place . Realworld knowledge and experience here.Very sharp group of vips and vets to call on. Laid back drama free board.
Glad you made it. As enigmatic mentioned -post up some more info. T

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008
Welcome to Anasci. Start a thread in the main forum with your diet and training schedule and let's see if we can help you out.

Radtad

Feb 2, 2013
Nevada USA
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I will definitely post up some more info such as my diet and regime in the anabolic discussion forum and I look forward to hearing everyone's feedback.

Radtad

Feb 2, 2013
Nevada USA
Ironbuilt not in the city of sin, more closer to where you had your place, the biggest little city in the world. Home of what I like to call Reno's finest. Xmen thanks for the video post it makes me feel as if I have an intro song now , love Jay-Z.