©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Your worst cycle experinces

Daveyjones

Feb 14, 2013
So i know aas effects everyone differently but, as some who is relatively new to this. Im curious to hear from those with experince about some of your cycles that you were either
A. Really excited to do, and they ened up being not all that
B. any experinces with fake gear and how to avoid it
C. Negative side effects pretaing to specific gear
D. An instance when u were not completely prepared for a cycle and it came back to bite you

It's my philosphy that you should learn from those with experinces
Any feed back is greatly appricated :)

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Got some bad hg euro test amps 1x. Injurred a shoulder trying to follow my usual "on" bench ramp up. got tested and found these beauties were inert.
Good thing was the sponsor was very cool stand up guy and took care of it.
T

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Where do I start..
Back in 80s 75% of everything was fake AND expensive so wallet took risks to buy empty mg gear
Mexico was then the go to place .Got 3 50ml winnys after 4th pin and hella burn due to non micronised hormone got a serious infection and almost got flesh eating disease on my quad as I still see the scar today..
Other than that after going natty which prob was forced due to circumstances I'm gtg. And I thank my Dr for trt now which u could not get 15 yrs ago in my hood.

Last edited:

Daveyjones

Feb 14, 2013
Just out of pure curiosity was the flesh eating disease necrotizing fasalitis
That's nuts dude

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
Other than injecting some pure cooking oil, misdosed, and bunk ai.

I grabbed some t3 once that was capped from a research chem company. One cap was fine, next would have me speed racing. It was trashed. Then bunk ai. I've given up on ai's from chem companies. Some are good, some junk. But if not prepared with a backup, you're screwed.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Just out of pure curiosity was the flesh eating disease necrotizing fasalitis
That's nuts dude

Yeah combo of infection from bad winny and dirty ass plumbing job I was.doing at the time and I waited too long to see Dr as I had no health care
They lidocained area. Cut out tissue and put in a tube drain.I got a bullet like scar from it. Yuk.gonna see if dermabrasion or.something can fix it. Cause everyone asks if I got shot

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
Yeah combo of infection from bad winny and dirty ass plumbing job I was.doing at the time and I waited too long to see Dr as I had no health care
They lidocained area. Cut out tissue and put in a tube drain.I got a bullet like scar from it. Yuk.gonna see if dermabrasion or.something can fix it. Cause everyone asks if I got shot

Just wondering, when you went to the dr, what did you tell them?

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I have run quite a few cycles and I guess I have been really lucky. I haven't really had any bad cycles. I usually like to run blood tests as much as I can afford to, and only once ran into some Biotest Test Enanthate that was about 1/3 the strength it should have been. Got some research chem cytomel that was pure crap one time. I just don't use those suppliers anymore. I am also a firm believer in blood testing.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Well aside from the recent abscess I had-

I got some research Clen- took a dose and felt like I was going to die. A few days later took a half dose and I was spinning like mutherfucker. I ended up trashing it.. Shit was so overdosed it was unreal.. I've used Clen a bunch and I have an amazing tolerance for it- I can only imagine some kid taking it and going for a run and then dropping dead from a heart attack.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Just wondering, when you went to the dr, what did you tell them?

Well I went to Dr when I did an enigmatic and sucked 5 CC a puss out and I finally had such sore area I had to. Thank goodness.
At the time I was redoing sewer systems and said bacteria must a got in a cut...Was asked if aas was used..nah. what are aas I said. They probably all went to other room and knew I was lieing..

hellbilly

Oct 29, 2012
Ohh jesus, hm.. overdosed research clen nearly causing a heart attack, tren that made me cough my lungs out every shot, winstrol that swelled my shoulder and tricep to twice its size, painful prop, painful suspension, nose bleeds from dianabol, taking too much insulin and about passing out, deca killing my penis.. what else did I forget?

The worst I felt overall was using test, eq, tren and anadrol. I was the biggest and strongest that I have ever been but I couldn't walk up a flight of steps or put my shoes on, yet I continued it.

Last thing, trying BOLD ACE and wishing I was dead afterwards.

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
Hellbilly, overdosed Clen from extreme? That shit nearly gave me a heart attack also. People were freaking out around me an I didn't want to go to the hospital cause all the shit I was already on lol

hellbilly

Oct 29, 2012
Hellbilly, overdosed Clen from extreme? That shit nearly gave me a heart attack also. People were freaking out around me an I didn't want to go to the hospital cause all the shit I was already on lol

I don't think it was them, could have been. I'm trying to recall, the stuff was colored green. Damn research grade! I never used it again after that.

hellbilly

Oct 29, 2012
So having said all that hellbilly what do u differently now ?

I don't use the stuff that I complained about, live and learn. I would stick to using test, eq, maybe some anadrol, gh, and peptides to grow. If I compete then obviously I would have to subject myself to a little more exotic compound use. Some people can tolerate the things I mentioned above that sucked for me. You just have to find what works for you. Honestly, if you aren't getting on stage then I always suggest stick to the very basics with a sold diet and training program because you can be a big dude doing that.

SshadowW

Mar 15, 2013
Dirty underground gear- caused an infection in my quad- not fun.

MY 2: If you can afford it- go legit and get a script.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I ran way too much TREN alone for along time once. I wont do that again OR without some additional testosterone as well.