©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

pain relief

carlosilgrim

Nov 15, 2012
:) Hello everone.
I am 47, male. Used to train hard, for fitness etc. Then 6 yeras ago i woke up and couldnt move. I have a horrid illness called Rhematoid Atheritice. Well i spent the next year in a wheelchair, and the following 2 yearin and out of one. My illness means my immune system attacks my bones, cartlidge and soft tissues.
Then about 2 years ago after reading i took a risk i took roids to stop thr catabolic breaksown. It worked.i first tried tri ten, the only thing i could get hold off.
Wel it made a differance but i got a lot of cramps, and spasticity. So i next tried varies orals ie anavar, winnies. Winnies hurt. But then i tried test and deca. It was an amazing time. I first tried 50mh vials. One every 10 days. I did this for about 3 months. Then i took it with test. Test is ok, but in higher doses, my headcahes were out of ontrol. Iv been clear for 8 weeks and just about to give primbolon a try. So heres a question i want or need to be always on, lowgrade, good postive nitogen balnce, and slow but sure gains. I cannot walk far, but i cycle a lot as afor m of transport. I have 22 shatterd joints in the body im inoperable....
So what would people suggest?
:confused:

phineas

Jun 29, 2013
deca.

its known for being a nice anabolic, anti catabolic, and it has a history of being used by very good lifters for years safely. i think Louie Simmons has been on deca for 25 years .

the other issues is rheumatoid typically is treated with some nasty stuff such as methylprednisolone, or methotrexate, and they are all immune modulating. with deca your estrogen level will fall which may help with some of your immune flares. its a theory anyway.

drob29

Banned
Nov 13, 2005
:) Hello everone.
I am 47, male. Used to train hard, for fitness etc. Then 6 yeras ago i woke up and couldnt move. I have a horrid illness called Rhematoid Atheritice. Well i spent the next year in a wheelchair, and the following 2 yearin and out of one. My illness means my immune system attacks my bones, cartlidge and soft tissues.
Then about 2 years ago after reading i took a risk i took roids to stop thr catabolic breaksown. It worked.i first tried tri ten, the only thing i could get hold off.
Wel it made a differance but i got a lot of cramps, and spasticity. So i next tried varies orals ie anavar, winnies. Winnies hurt. But then i tried test and deca. It was an amazing time. I first tried 50mh vials. One every 10 days. I did this for about 3 months. Then i took it with test. Test is ok, but in higher doses, my headcahes were out of ontrol. Iv been clear for 8 weeks and just about to give primbolon a try. So heres a question i want or need to be always on, lowgrade, good postive nitogen balnce, and slow but sure gains. I cannot walk far, but i cycle a lot as afor m of transport. I have 22 shatterd joints in the body im inoperable....
So what would people suggest?
:confused:

Adequan. Google it. I know of a guy from alinboard who used it for a severe joint pain issue and had great results in pain reduction.

Be advised I am not saying to use it, I have never used it, and I have no idea what the side effects are. It's made for horses and it's not human grade (but what is?)

here is one link (of many) with some info

Adequan Multi-Dose I.M. | FarmVet

In your condition I dont see steroids as a great solution.

my .02

jacked391

AnaSCI VET
Oct 18, 2012
Deca good with test but u need cabergoline to fight prolactin. Couple guys i know starting to exp with pentosan. I hsve heard tb 500 works good also gh is a good choice. 4iu a day can run with test/deca combo.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
There are many healing peptides as jacked mentioned, such as TB500. I have a thread in the peptides area. Not like your specific situation, but you may have some luck with them.

TB500 has shown a lot of interest for me lately but like you say,,,there are several options that could be of help.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
I think the guys are on point with peps/gh. very light doses of aas maybe
but i'd check natty levels first. have friends wwith ms and light aas has been a big plus.As grim and others stated tb500 adequan aflutops pentosan gh etc.
thing is research carefully with your condition in mind . remember clean nutrition is very important. hang out here great group of folks.T

basskiller

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 29, 2004
adequan worked for me when I was having serious issues with my knee.
I've also been adding a little deca to my test

the only two cycles I run anymore
test/tren
test/deca

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Deca 50 mg works for me once a week but like mentioned above AAS isnt a smart decision for your issues..Hows the blood lab workups looking.? Low estro = sore joints...high hemocrit or red cell count = sore joints so AAS can just exacerbate joint pain as well.. U seeing a Dr because they can prescribe trt therapy if yours is so bad ..

Last edited: