©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Best defense for first time tren use

OMAR

Dec 9, 2012
Caber? Bromo? Prami?

What to choose? It's my first time trying a 19-nor. What do you recommend to have on hand in case if signs of gyno?

Im gonna run 1mg of lighting fast's tri cut blend a day.

Thanks,
Omar

OMAR

Dec 9, 2012
Well, tri cut has 50 mg mast, so im good there.
I guess this needs to become a poll. I have 2 votes for caber, 1 for bromo, 1 for prami.

Anybody else?

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Order them both some people can run prami without sides some can run caber without sides. Its all about what u can handle

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
You guys over complicate the issue-

Bromo is to anti prolactin as Aromasin is to an anti estro

And it's like 10 x cheaper than both! And not faked

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
You guys over complicate the issue-

Bromo is to anti prolactin as Aromasin is to an anti estro

And it's like 10 x cheaper than both! And not faked
This is true. My wife is on caber. Pituitary adenoma. They recommend caber due to some issues with heart problems long term with bromo. However bodybuilders wouldn't use it for years at a time. Would they :D
But he is right save your money.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
This is true. My wife is on caber. Pituitary adenoma. They recommend caber due to some issues with heart problems long term with bromo. However bodybuilders wouldn't use it for years at a time. Would they :D
But he is right save your money.

Bromo fell out of popularity because a myth started going around that it lowers your natural hgh levels- I've posted in this in the past and a great write up showing the data that Bromo does not lower hgh levels.

It's also a lot more mild and easier on the user and quite effective.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
The nice thing about Prami is that it can help with insomnia. I would try taking it about two hours before bed.