©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

BigBobs Dnp Log

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
:sFun_mischieviousbi
So I've been on the fence about running dnp again because I really just don't like feeling like crap. That being said I decided after reading the dnp thread DAT's board. I came to the conclusion that a every third day protocol would not make me feel like crap and may be beneficial for my over all health. Some of you may think that's nuts but there are a lot of studies on the benefits of low dose dnp.
My primary purpose is to loose fat and retain muscle. With all the responsibilities I have its hard to train and eat right or just go fishing for Pete's sake. So I cant do 500 mg for 10 days or even 250 for 20 days. I've got 2 jobs, a family and I volunteer also etc. etc.
For the past several years I've been running lower daily or EOD doses of different compounds. right now I am finishing up some TNE, NPP, and Deca I've had and haven't used. Ill be switching to IV's meta test and Then Oxy test at low doses 1/2 cc a day. Im trying to use up my left overs. Like I said I just want to maintain at the lowest dose possible.

So right now I'm 295 and Body fat is 18% (calipers) so it could be more or less. My legs have nearly no fat? I've always had this nice layer of fat covering me. I think the only time I've seen serious definition was when I was in my 20s- 30s and now I'm pushing 50 Id like to give it my best shot to burn off this baby blanket of chub.
I don't have classic bodybuilding genetics, Everyone thinks I play football or Bounce. My waist is 38", shoulders are 56", Chest is 48" Arms are 19" my calves are 19" and my Quads are 30"
Anyway the only other supplements Ill be using will be NAC, TUDCA, my caffeine nootropic blend I make myself. And DIM.
My diet was always my biggest problem but I've got that in check. Lots of Protein, veggies and usually carb sources are sweet potatoes, potatoes and rice. But only for refueling. Ill be training 4 times a week and doing four hours of cardio a week. Hit cardio usually.
I hope this isn't too much to read but I'll keep it short and sweet from here on out. I wanted to put it out there because this way if I flake out Ill feel like a chump in front of all you guys. Thanks

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
Started 250 DNP Friday 2/19. Didn't notice much except some flushing and a little heat.
Saturday I felt tired but worked all day and by the afternoon I was feeling more energy again. I was doing some construction.
Sunday I did some errands and blew off a side job. I just needed a rest day.
Today. Monday 2/22 I took my 250 dose after training chest and tri's. No decrease in strength. Still using 50tne/50npp every day. I'm out of npp and will be switching to metatest Wed. So far today mild heat. No lethargy.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Looking forward to this. Big Bob cutting up for summer. DNP, GH, and a physical job all wipe me out pretty good. You may want to consider Stanolone. It does wonders for the CNS and helps combat lethargy plus I find it better for hardening than mast and winny. DNP is coming out with an inj real soon. Just thought I'd mention it as it is a great cutting combo and makes the ride much more enjoyable. Good luck brotjer

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
Looking forward to this. Big Bob cutting up for summer. DNP, GH, and a physical job all wipe me out pretty good. You may want to consider Stanolone. It does wonders for the CNS and helps combat lethargy plus I find it better for hardening than mast and winny. DNP is coming out with an inj real soon. Just thought I'd mention it as it is a great cutting combo and makes the ride much more enjoyable. Good luck brotjer
Stanalone is winny?. I have some but it kills my joints but if I run deca maybe I can.

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
I'm actually thinking and feeling like this lower dose is increasing my energy. Too early to tell yet though.

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
I read the whole thing Magnus. One of the reasons I've started. I'm only gonna be on for approximately 2 months though. It's funny but I haven't noticed too much of anything yet. I'll have to pay attention after lunch today. That's when I'm usually slower. I feel pretty good so far. Slight heavy breathing on the day I take the dose.

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
Here is the chart with half of DNP. This is just an example but You can see it builds up quickly.
Clipboard02.jpg

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
So I weighed myself today and I am 300.2 lbs. I didn't weigh myself before Friday when I started. I think the TNE and npp are why. My belt still fits so I'm not really worried. I don't feel that much heat. I do feel a bit bloated but not too bad. I felt tired before the gym (5:30am) but as soon as I started lifting I started feeling great. I lightened the weight and increased reps. Did 1 hour liss on the bike. I used 15mg haloteston to keep my energy up. I'll keep you updated. I'll check in once or twice a week so as not to bore you.

Last edited:

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
Did back and bis today. Feeling pretty good. A little fatigue but nothing to really complain about. A little warmer but not significantly. Also have some fruit cravings. And I've got plenty of energy. I'm going to see how I'm doing next week I may go to eod dosing.

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013
So I weighed myself today and I am 300.2 lbs. I didn't weigh myself before Friday when I started. I think the TNE and npp are why. My belt still fits so I'm not really worried. I don't feel that much heat. I do feel a bit bloated but not too bad. I felt tired before the gym (5:30am) but as soon as I started lifting I started feeling great. I lightened the weight and increased reps. Did 1 hour liss on the bike. I used 15mg haloteston to keep my energy up. I'll keep you updated. I'll check in once or twice a week so as not to bore you.

DNP will cause you to hold water which will go away when you stop taking it. And you're going to stay on for 2 months?

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
Sounds stupid but once it really starts kicking in you may want to consider getting some plastic bed sheets. I remember when I ran Hell Fire labs DNP years ago and I actually stained my sheets yellow from the night sweets....AR....

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
DNP will cause you to hold water which will go away when you stop taking it. And you're going to stay on for 2 months?
Yes 250mg every third day. And so far I'm feeling pretty good. Actually better than usual. But it's still to early to tell. I notice the bloat the day of dosing and the next by day three I feel normal again.