©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Dr. Tony Huge (Charles Anthony Hughes) Fraudster?

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
I like this guy, he made some decent videos before youtube desided they have a right to take your free speech. Like anyone else promoting this lifestyle as openly as he is ,it gets you on a shit list.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
That's really a shame. I like his vids and all the carrying on. I also found some of his videos informative. Had no idea about YT pulling him down. Once again "Big Brother's" at work.

pesty4077

VIP / Donating Member
Jun 20, 2008
CALIFORNIA
This news has been out there. He's got a fight on his hands.

Once the Government goes up against you, whether you are right or not, they will hold you up in court until they drain you of all your funds. This is how Government works.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Never heard of the guy, but he’s obviously an idiot. To operate a SARM business openly in the US is just waiting to be raided and/or shut down. This might have been the first one to get raided, but it’s far from the last. Operating in a grey area and exploiting loopholes is only going to buy you a certain amount of time. Once your profile gets high enough, they’re going to come after you, and you will lose.

It sux big time, but it’s the reality.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
I don't see why this would make him a fraudster. I like his videos and it's a shame to see him in trouble. But it's no surprise with the profile he built and everything he openly sold and promoted.

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
Heard about this a few months back. It appears that it could end bad for him.

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
Never heard of the guy, but he’s obviously an idiot. To operate a SARM business openly in the US is just waiting to be raided and/or shut down. This might have been the first one to get raided, but it’s far from the last. Operating in a grey area and exploiting loopholes is only going to buy you a certain amount of time. Once your profile gets high enough, they’re going to come after you, and you will lose.

It sux big time, but it’s the reality.

He is an attorney as well. He thought he could escape and outsmart the law with various loopholes. He sounded proud of it on his videos so no surprise they have come after him full force. It does annoy me but he should have known this day would come.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
They have took most of his videos off you tube. I received an email stating they have set up a new site for all of them.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
He is an attorney as well. He thought he could escape and outsmart the law with various loopholes. He sounded proud of it on his videos so no surprise they have come after him full force. It does annoy me but he should have known this day would come.

I’ll reiterate. He’s an idiot. Of all people that should know better, a lawyer should actually know better. He should know that loopholes get closed, many times with little to no warning. And the more you brag that they can’t get you, the more effort they put into getting you! Forrest Gump was right. Stupid is as stupid does.

Kindlife

Nov 5, 2017
This guy is far from an idiot. He retired a multi millionare at age 35 and is living out his dream. Some may not agree with his lifestyle but thats life. He made lots of entertaining and informative videos b4 youtube let an extortionist get him taken down along with many other good channels. But he still puts up good videos on "anabolictv"

Kindlife

Nov 5, 2017
Btw the only metion of fraud in them articles is talking about the owner of EA scott. And the fraud conviction is from him owning a 90,000 dollar corvette and putting it in someone elses name to avoid taxes as far as everything ive read. There products are all legit but definately overpriced and nobody i would get it from but calling them fraudsters is a bit harsh. Everything they're doing is legal according to current laws.

Marvin Martian

Jan 13, 2013
Btw the only metion of fraud in them articles is talking about the owner of EA scott. And the fraud conviction is from him owning a 90,000 dollar corvette and putting it in someone elses name to avoid taxes as far as everything ive read. There products are all legit but definately overpriced and nobody i would get it from but calling them fraudsters is a bit harsh. Everything they're doing is legal according to current laws.

Exactly - the “fraud” has absolutely nothing to do with his current business dealings. It’s actually to avoid bk repercussions. Ie. That extravagant a purchase would cause him an increase in ch13 payments. All purchases over a certain amount have to be approved by the court.

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
I'll start posting more controversial shit seeing I got newbies posting finally. If only Charles Anthony Hughes would stop by to post and clear it all up for us.