©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Help PLEASE

Jamesc

Aug 8, 2006
hi guys,
i did my very first shot of test e today, but i have alot of swelling and sworenes in my delt.......my right delt is now bigger then my left!
wats up , did i inject too much or not deep or too deep? I DONT KNOW:confused:

please any info will be MUCH appreciated

cheers guys

P

pincrusher

Jamesc said:
hi guys,
i did my very first shot of test e today, but i have alot of swelling and sworenes in my delt.......my right delt is now bigger then my left!
wats up , did i inject too much or not deep or too deep? I DONT KNOW:confused:

please any info will be MUCH appreciated

cheers guys
you are probably just getting some injection site soreness from the product. although test enanthate shouldnt really cause any soreness, from what i have seen many people do report swelling and soreness the first few injections.
just keep an eye on it, apply heat for about 15 minutes and rub it often to help dispurse the oil.
i cant tell ya how many times i have had soreness/swelling when injecting various products.

Jamesc

Aug 8, 2006
pincrusher said:
you are probably just getting some injection site soreness from the product. although test enanthate shouldnt really cause any soreness, from what i have seen many people do report swelling and soreness the first few injections.
just keep an eye on it, apply heat for about 15 minutes and rub it often to help dispurse the oil.
i cant tell ya how many times i have had soreness/swelling when injecting various products.
thanks alot pincrusher

guess i just gotta get used to it:D

will the oil dispurse around my body anyway

P

pincrusher

because of the longer ester of the product the oil will stay in depot for a few days, around 5-6 before it fully dispurses. it will probably remain sore for 3-4 days and each subsequant injection should be sore for less amount of time as your body adusts to you injecting a foreign substance into it.
the slower you inject the better it will dispurse initially. a 1ml injection should take ya about 30-45 seconds to fully inject. yes you should go that slow and also rub the injection site for a few minutes afterwards to help move the oil around. some people will apply some heat to the injection site or warm up the oil rpior to injecting by running the syringe under hot tap water then replacing the needle with a new one prior to injecting.

Jamesc

Aug 8, 2006
pincrusher said:
because of the longer ester of the product the oil will stay in depot for a few days, around 5-6 before it fully dispurses. it will probably remain sore for 3-4 days and each subsequant injection should be sore for less amount of time as your body adusts to you injecting a foreign substance into it.
the slower you inject the better it will dispurse initially. a 1ml injection should take ya about 30-45 seconds to fully inject. yes you should go that slow and also rub the injection site for a few minutes afterwards to help move the oil around. some people will apply some heat to the injection site or warm up the oil rpior to injecting by running the syringe under hot tap water then replacing the needle with a new one prior to injecting.
Thanx Pin,
You a wealth of relieving knowledge..........

Ive read so many different "Facts" (I geuss), but What is the most i can inject in my posterior deltoid? IN CC's

cheers my friend

P

pincrusher

for delt injections i dont go over 1.5ml per injection. dont inject into the same muscle more than once every 7-10 days.
some people with larger delts i have known to go as high as 3ml per delt but mine are certainly not quite that big although i have gone as high as 2ml without any problems other than a slightly longer weird feeling from the oil depot in my delt.
i love delt injections and do them quite frequently. fairly easy to do but you do have to make sure you hold the needle steady when injecting.

Jamesc

Aug 8, 2006
Big Danny said:
what kind of needle did you use?
1.5inch 23 gauge.........since im using stealth injectables which come in a 5ml sachet, i kinda wanted to optimize the amount im getting, so where could i inject more, or should i stay with2 cc in the delt............

im paralyzed from the waist down

cheers lads,
james

IronMan

Oct 22, 2006
Jamesc said:
1.5inch 23 gauge.........since im using stealth injectables which come in a 5ml sachet, i kinda wanted to optimize the amount im getting, so where could i inject more, or should i stay with2 cc in the delt............

im paralyzed from the waist down

cheers lads,
james
Glutes

Jamesc

Aug 8, 2006
IronMan said:
The thing is though, i cant Walk> So my ass iSnt that big! DoeS that mAtter?

And if not, how much do i injaect? Will There be Swelling, if so, NOT good becauSe im in a WHeelchair so im sitting all day! "that could hurt!!

Cheers,
James

IronMan

Oct 22, 2006
Jamesc said:
The thing is though, i cant Walk> So my ass iSnt that big! DoeS that mAtter?

And if not, how much do i injaect? Will There be Swelling, if so, NOT good becauSe im in a WHeelchair so im sitting all day! "that could hurt!!

Cheers,
James
Sorry to hear that bro is that something you have done recently or have you been in a wheel chair all your life.You can get up to 3cc in your glutes if you wanted

Big Danny

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2006
should be all right the needle size you mentioned for delt. you have to go deep enoug anyway. but it depend how much size you got on your delts. If you lack size it may be to big for u. you ask what is the most you can inj. in your delt. why should you go for the most? just go for a low to moderate dose. if i am corect, is your first cycle.
let us know how things are going for you

P

pincrusher

i use a 25g needle for my delts and only 1" long works quite well.
for an alternate injection site, considering your condition(which im sorry to hear about but glad you seem to be dealing with it quite well) you may want to look into the ventrogluteal injection site. it is around the side of your hip and there is a very detalied thread on here with pictures and descriptions on how to find it. if your wheelchair has a somewhat open side you should be able to do the injection while sitting in it. here is a link to the thread where it is explained and picutres are provided.
http://www.anasci.org/vB/showthread.php?t=2383&highlight=ventrogluteal+injection
concerning maximizing the satchels, personally i would recommend getting some sterile sealed bottles in either 10ml or 20ml sizes and withdraw the oils from the satchels and put in these till you are ready to use it. although the satchels i believe are supposed to be sterile and ready to inject, it might not be a bad idea to also run the product through a filter while you are transfering it to the sterile bottles. some of the research companies provide everything you will need from the sterile vials to the filters. if not you can pm me and i can give ya a good reputable source where i get all my supplies.

Jamesc

Aug 8, 2006
Big Danny said:
should be all right the needle size you mentioned for delt. you have to go deep enoug anyway. but it depend how much size you got on your delts. If you lack size it may be to big for u. you ask what is the most you can inj. in your delt. why should you go for the most? just go for a low to moderate dose. if i am corect, is your first cycle.
let us know how things are going for you
yes it is my first cycle, so maybe 1.5cc or maybe the way Pin Crusher said?

Cause i can barely move my arm, I injected 3cc (that was ^&*$ING STUPID)

How long does the swelling take to go down,it hurts like hell, Could it be an infection?

IronMan

Oct 22, 2006
Jamesc said:
yes it is my first cycle, so maybe 1.5cc or maybe the way Pin Crusher said?

Cause i can barely move my arm, I injected 3cc (that was ^&*$ING STUPID)

How long does the swelling take to go down,it hurts like hell, Could it be an infection?
Wow bro 3cc in your arm.

IronMan

Oct 22, 2006
Jamesc said:
Yeah "Stupid Eh?
do you think the swelling could be an infection?
No probably not if it gets warm and hurts to touch then worry.That just alot of juice to shot into a small muscle group.So why so much at one time are you front loading you can do it 2xwk mon thursday split that will keep you from having to shoot so much at one time.

Big Danny

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2006
IronMan said:
No probably not if it gets warm and hurts to touch then worry.That just alot of juice to shot into a small muscle group.So why so much at one time are you front loading you can do it 2xwk mon thursday split that will keep you from having to shoot so much at one time.

I agree with IM opinion. On the other hand if is not red, and if you do not feel a sensation of pulsing at the spot, it is not an infection. But if in two three days it is not getting any better I strongly recomend you to see a doc. Let us know.

P

pincrusher

i did a 2ml injection of enanthate into my glutes last week and it hurt like hell and got a little red and stayed that way for almost a week. turns out it was dosed higher than the labeled 300mg/ml. i cant imagine what it must feel like right now for ya after that 3ml shot of the stealth product which probably has a higher BA content to help ensure sterility.
i really feel for ya right now jamesc cause with your confinement to a wheelchair it must be killin ya right now to have a very sore shoulder when you rely on your arms so much more than the average guy for daily activity.

Jamesc

Aug 8, 2006
pincrusher said:
i did a 2ml injection of enanthate into my glutes last week and it hurt like hell and got a little red and stayed that way for almost a week. turns out it was dosed higher than the labeled 300mg/ml. i cant imagine what it must feel like right now for ya after that 3ml shot of the stealth product which probably has a higher BA content to help ensure sterility.
i really feel for ya right now jamesc cause with your confinement to a wheelchair it must be killin ya right now to have a very sore shoulder when you rely on your arms so much more than the average guy for daily activity.
Well Pin,
Iwas @ the hospital for most of last night .blood tests, urine culture,EKG and xrays,(And a FUCKING DR. who squished my arm for 20 mins......then they told me that i have NO trace of test e in me"i said what" they said it is a steroid but not sure which one.

so wat the ^^ck, was i sold? Because my arm is warm a red, they have on these antibiotics!!!!for possible staff infection!!!!!!!! I have to get back Rugby "soon"
a well..........................

cheers PC
james